[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2015 - Special Event #1 [Hotlap Challenge]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: hotlap-challenge-banner.png]

Information

At 18:00 GMT+1 on Wednesday 5th August, [TC] Events will be open for the hotlap challenge. You have 4 hours to set the best time you can on WE1 (Westhill National) with the FZ5. You do not need to spend the whole 4 hours on the server, you can come and go until the event ends at 22:00 GMT+1.

Please note that there are 3 events in this series and by entering each event you have a better chance of winning the overall prizes.

This event is only open to Gumball 2015 sign-ups - Passwords have been sent to competitors

Badges & Prizes

The top 3 individuals are awarded the following badges plus €10,000, €7,500 and €5,000 respectively:

[Image: H1.png][Image: H2.png][Image: H3.png]

The top 3 teams are awarded the following badges plus €10,000, €7,500 and €5,000 respectively:

[Image: TH1.png][Image: TH2.png][Image: TH3.png]

The team competition is calculated as follows:
- A team that fields 2 or more drivers is eligible
- Their position consists of the average of the top 2 times in a team*

*If a team has 3 drivers and they all set a time, the average of the top 2 drivers' times count as the team's time. If a team only fields 1 driver they are not eligible for the team competition. All drivers are eligible for the individual competition so it is possible for someone to win the teams and the drivers competition.
Since this is on [TC] Events, I wonder if the time spent online on [TC] Events will count to the gumball playtime?
No.
Up for the challenge to do this without a wheel after not racing for 4 months. Hopefully I won't be last.
(2015-08-03 18:03)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully I won't be last.

Don't worry, I'll take that position. Smile
Will it have a layout or just the normal circuit?
(2015-08-03 18:16)Kieran Wrote: [ -> ]Will it have a layout or just the normal circuit?

I would only assume it will be the standard track, with no layout (WE1).
(2015-08-03 18:28)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-03 18:16)Kieran Wrote: [ -> ]Will it have a layout or just the normal circuit?

I would only assume it will be the standard track, with no layout (WE1).

Correct.
Is it allowed to cut at the cattle market? This is faster than staying on the road. If not, it would be cool if some barriers block it.
You can't cut the grass lol. It wouldn't be a hotlap otherwise.
Westhill National goes to the middle of the track, as the picture shows in OP? So no "Cattle market part"? Or am i wrong?Biggrin
Yes, youre right Sheep, it goes from the middle of the track, so no Cattle market in there Smile
TC Events server will connect with Tracker?
Doubt it, otherwise it'll be an easy way to rack up KMs with no barriers, speed limits, cops or even car condition to worry about.
(2015-08-03 18:00)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Since this is on [TC] Events, I wonder if the time spent online on [TC] Events will count to the gumball playtime?

(2015-08-03 18:02)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]No.
You could spend 10 minutes on the events server and still set one of the best times so it's not like you're going to miss much driving time on the main servers.
(2015-08-03 18:09)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-03 18:03)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully I won't be last.

Don't worry, I'll take that position. Smile

If I`m there today, u can be relaxed about not being last. I hope next year there`s a badge for me - ''Last place'' ;DD
Anybody going to change the settings on the server??
Can't connect to the server, it keeps telling me the password is wrong however i copied it from Petes message. Any idea?
(2015-08-05 17:05)VVAK Wrote: [ -> ]Can't connect to the server, it keeps telling me the password is wrong however i copied it from Petes message. Any idea?

Thats cause they havent changed the password yet. Just wait a little.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's