[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TUTORIAL] iRemote (Alternative to WIFIPAD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Today I will show you an alternative program to wifipad since its outdated, it's not the same but it can do way better, now I will explain to you how to set it up and make it work.

Firstly you need to get the application:

Apple users click here to download

Android users click here to download

Step two:

Download the iRemote Suite desktop on your PC.

Windows users click here to download

Apple users click here to download

Step Three:

Open the desktop application and you will find "Your ip address" at the bottom of the program screen.

Notice: The IP address might not appear at its full length so click it and a box will show up showing all of the digits.

Step Four:

Open your Apple/Android device and enter the IP address then click "Connect".

That's all for the instructions folks!

Now you can use the application as a keyboard, Touch Pad to control your screen or even for hot keys! I personally use it as an external keyboard Smile

I try to make the instructions as detailed and as easy as possible, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me and maybe I can help you!

Thank you for your time!

NOTE: Both your devices need to be connected to the same WIFI!
Quite a handy guide, KooKoo. Nice work mate!
(2015-08-09 20:55)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a handy guide, KooKoo. Nice work mate!

Thank you Olli Biggrin
Nice! Thanks man.
(2015-08-09 21:46)Iacob Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Thanks man.

Pleasure Iacob, enjoy!
When I click "Windows users click here to download" i get an PNG.
(2015-08-09 23:11)VVAK Wrote: [ -> ]When I click "Windows users click here to download" i get an PNG.

Woops. Fixed that for you Roy.
(2015-08-10 08:47)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-09 23:11)VVAK Wrote: [ -> ]When I click "Windows users click here to download" i get an PNG.

Woops. Fixed that for you Roy.

Thank you!
Reference URL's