[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2015 - Special Event #3 [Sprint Race]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sprint-race-challenge-banner.png]

Information

At 19:00 GMT+1 tomorrow (Wednesday 12th August), [TC] Events will be open for the sprint race. Qualifying starts at 19:00 GMT+1 for 20 minutes, the 10 lap race will begin at 19:30 GMT+1. Since the hotlap challenge was on WE1 with the FZ5, you should all have had a bit of practice with this combo.

Please note that there are 3 events in this series of which this is the last. By entering each event you have a better chance of winning the overall prizes so if you've competed in any of the previous events make sure you turn up! If you couldn't make it to the previous 2, come anyway!

This event is only open to Gumball 2015 sign-ups - Passwords have been sent to competitors

Badges & Prizes

The top 3 individuals are awarded the following badges plus €10,000, €7,500 and €5,000 respectively:

[Image: R1.png][Image: R2.png][Image: R3.png]

The top 3 teams are awarded the following badges plus €10,000, €7,500 and €5,000 respectively:

[Image: TR1.png][Image: TR2.png][Image: TR3.png]

The team competition is calculated as follows:
- A team that fields 2 or more drivers is eligible
- Their position consists of the average of the top 2 positions in a team*

*If a team has 3 drivers and they all race, the average of the top 2 drivers' times count as the team's time. If a team only fields 1 driver they are not eligible for the team competition. All drivers are eligible for the individual competition so it is possible for someone to win the teams and the drivers competition.
[Image: barney-yes.gif]
[Image: 55cb355bc06f0-giphy12.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
We're starting soon.
Here's how qualifying went

[attachment=806]
Amazed how Pete isnt P1 haha
Aww, thought it started 20:00 :/ Fail me
And the results are as follows.
[attachment=807]
Was nice race Biggrin I started from 4th place, but someone hit me and i spun and went to 21th (last), but then ppl failed and i managed to get 6th Tongue
[Image: sprintrace-results.png]
(2015-08-12 19:45)Pete Wrote: [ -> ][Image: sprintrace-results.png]

Congratulations Pete
Very good event again.
Great Qualifying, but I finished in style; in a cloud of smoke. Smile
Team Walri
mbutcher : 1st | degats : 9th -> 5th

Team Worldless
vertti7 : 6th | sergey29 : 7th -> 6.5th

Team Bad Intentions
shikari_san : 4th | pandaboy : 11th -> 7.5th

German World Champs
gt-r-34 : 5th | smirkysmoke : 12th -> 8.5th

Team Galag
stanis96 : 8th | vrenegade : 10th -> 9th
German world champs: gt-r-34 not vertti7. Thanks.
My mistake, fixed.
Reference URL's