[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Team Velocity [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's been an awesome 7 months with everyone but I think the time has come to hang up our keys.

It is with great regret that I announce that Team Velocity is coming to an end.

This might come as a shock to some of you but sadly there has been some disruption within the team. Rather than letting the team slowly fizzle out as people move on I think it's better that we all walk away together. We were all working hard on the road to affiliation but unfortunately we did not make it.

It was harder than I thought to find worthy team members and I couldn't possibly have found better members than you guys, it's just that from now on we'll be good friends, rather than team-mates.

I think we did a great job as a team, starting fresh to set a good example. I believe we earned the respect of a few people from the community, and for that I thank you.

To everyone who supported us and helped us to get where we are, we thank you.

To all remaining Team Velocity members, I'm sorry.

Thanks for everything lads, I wish you all the best.

Seeya around,
-Ren :/

[Image: p4g2DSO.png]

[Image: EhUKrJa.png]

Hey guys, I'm here to introduce my latest project, this is something I've been working on for a while now Biggrin

Team Velocity is a new TC community team created by TVRenegade & TVFoxyy

Here's what we offer:
We'd love for everyone that comes over to our forums, to sign up. We have groups for all affiliated teams & [TC] Staff.
If you sign up to the forums and do not have your group, be sure to PM TVRenegade, here

**Recruitment is now LIVE!** Here's how you can become one of us.

Here's how you can identify us
Founders: TVNickname
Supervisors: TVNickname
Members: TVNickname
Recruits: TVNickname
Cops: VTUNickname[COP] (VTU: Velocity Tactical Unit)
Med/Res: VRUNickname[MED/RES/TOW] (VRU: Velocity Response Unit)

Team Velocity Member List

TVFounders:
[Image: gb.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=vRenegade] - [Image: isonline.vRenegade] TVRenegade - (vRenegade)
[Image: gb.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=vFoxyy] - [Image: isonline.vFoxyy] TVFoxyy - (vFoxyy)

TVSupervisors:
[Image: gb.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=SgtCox] - [Image: isonline.SgtCox] TVShoot - (SgtCox)
[Image: gb.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=Minniyer] - [Image: isonline.Minniyer] TVLyrinx - (Minniyer)

TVMembers:
[Image: gb.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=CurtisDeakin1997] - [Image: isonline.CurtisDeakin1997] TVCurt - (CurtisDeakin1997)
[Image: us.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=Minivan] - [Image: isonline.Minivan] TVMinivan - (Minivan)
[Image: gb.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=jackharris13] - [Image: isonline.jackharris13] TVHarris - (JackHarris13)
[Image: us.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=P.H.D_Gonapus] - [Image: isonline.P.H.D_Gonapus] TVRonno - (P.H.D_Gonapus)
[Image: jo.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=honzaQ4] - [Image: isonline.honzaQ4] TVAsas - (HonzaQ4)
[Image: au.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=luke89] - [Image: isonline.luke89] TVAussie - (luke89)
[Image: uk.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=constant-drift-xx] - [Image: isonline.constant-drift-xx] TVTezz - (constant-drift-xx)

TVRecruits:

Number of TVFounders: 2
Current number of TVSupervisors: 2
Current number of TVMembers: 7
Current number of TVRecruits: 0

~Team Velocity Management

~Last updated by: TVRenegade on 11/03/16
Nice! I wish you good luck with the team. Very detailed description Thumbup1
Team Velocity is Born! Good luck to all recruits including myself.
Congrats & goodluck!
I wish you luck with the project. Does look promising so far!
looks slick, lets hope no drama and plain sailing Smile
Actually looks like some thought went into this. Your website and forum look nice from what I can see.

Good luck with it.
Well, hopefully this team will last longer than some of the others..

Best of luck, nice to see you have a website already.
Can i join Biggrin
Looks good so far, have fun guys.
(2015-08-17 20:44)jackharris13 Wrote: [ -> ]Can i join Biggrin

If you would like to join you can apply on our forums, All links are in the main post above. Thank you
Looks good so far, skins look pretty crazy from what I can see on the server. Smile

Good luck with your team!
Good luck with the team guys.

One thing, if one day your Leader(s) leave the team, won't the rank name have to change from 'Founders' as they were not founders? I guess you could just call them Leaders. Tongue
Good luck
(2015-08-17 21:01)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with the team guys.

One thing, if one day your Leader(s) leave the team, won't the rank name have to change from 'Founders' as they were not founders? I guess you could just call them Leaders. Tongue

That definitely won't happen haha we have put too much time and effort into this team to leave we really hope this works out and thanks Connor.
(2015-08-17 21:01)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with the team guys.

Thanks Smile

I guess I could, although I thought it would be unique Biggrin I could change it if you think it would look better Tongue
Good Luck! But as a few have said (not on this thread and I'm certainly not looking for an argument) and although I have known about this for quite a while, a lot of teams are emerging from TC and its starting to devalue the meaning "team", if anyone can understand what I mean. If you look that is about 9 teams on TC but I can't complain and other team owners can't complain. Imagine what would happen if all teams merges together Tongue (I.e all non affiliates)
(2015-08-17 21:07)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Good Luck! But as a few have said (not on this thread and I'm certainly not looking for an argument) and although I have known about this for quite a while, a lot of teams are emerging from TC and its starting to devalue the meaning "team", if anyone can understand what I mean. If you look that is about 9 teams on TC but I can't complain and other team owners can't complain. Imagine what would happen if all teams merges together Tongue (I.e all non affiliates)

This is certainly not the case. I'm all for more teams emerging throughout the community, especially well organised ones like this one. The more teams, the better teamwork there will be and possibly, the more competitiveness and competitions!

(2015-08-17 21:07)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I could, although I thought it would be unique Biggrin I could change it if you think it would look better Tongue

Oh nono, I wasn't hinting at changing it at all. It's certainly unique and I do like it tbh. Smile

Just a thought that came across my mind when reading and just got into the post too.
But let me guess:
Team Velocity
Velocity Traffic Unit
Velocity Rescue Unit
Team Velocity
(2015-08-17 21:20)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]But let me guess:
Team Velocity
Velocity Traffic Unit
Velocity Rescue Unit
Team Velocity

Let you guess what? Its sayed at original post.

Good luck in your team !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's