[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cop rights - onniotava (Appeal Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: onniotava

- Time & Date of Incident
29.08.2015 09:45 AM

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3hh8l0l7319zs...a.mpr?dl=0
- Replay Timestamps (for which you think led to your revoke):

1:42:30.93
This one was miscalculated PIT because of 2 things. Firstly, I just failed to hit his rear wheel and there was oncoming traffic what I managed to hit, this is I believe only few times that I have pitted to traffic as my cop "career" Not really still decide to revocation

1:45:42.21
Pokes what were caused due to my tiredness,not really a good reason, what caused these but it made them worse + my miscalculation of Titans XRG`s speed what made my brains thing that he has faster 2nd gear. Almost every accident happened when Titan was on second gear + The fact that I am mouse driver made the tiredness even worse As I have only option to go full power - no throttle or full brake.

1:46:07.70
This is what I am thinking myself too, what the hell was I doing, probably cue to mouse + tiredness as I mentioned above, I know that this is just too much. I normally dont use this kind of force as I think as I have only gotten 1 or 2 warnings as a cop. and after Advanced Training I have about 250h as a cop and I dont think that of those there is no more than ~30h AFK. Sorry about this one.

1:47:13.11-1:47:26
Here the first one was my fault, not so bad thought, in borderline of allowed or not, second time he braked with not really a good reason when I was behind him and third one he steered to my lane in curve when I have 90 or 120 FOV there is almost no change of seeing/saving it from happening,

1:47:55.86
This is where I was going for a pit, but he firstly turned right and I thought that If I would not change my heading, he would be right to me and There would be no contact between us and I could block the way of he fast turning into other road again but instead he turns left that he comes just infront of me. I did not react very well due to tiredness but still I didn`t even guess that he would do so
[Image: 4d0ce92c1901d14ca00249ef198ac1a7.png]
Here is picture of what I thought and what happened
Light Green is what I did and planned to do after he started turning. Pink is where I thought where he is going and the red what he did. Dark red shows wher I was and where he was at the moment and blue is where I thought me and he to be. This was not plan to happen, what happened and I am sorry for that.
1:53:30.00
This is where Connor blamed me for not choosing the right lane for pitting as Titan turned to lane where I was coimg to pit late. I got some picture proof of that.
[Image: 8174a0273ab9fdab9d42da8d967bfaf8.png]
I see at right lane a change for pit so I tried to go for it as It seems at the poing there was more room at outside lane. Why I didn`t go inside? As there was so low turn + there was more room on right I decided to go for it
[Image: cdc9d8b48a9a49f7cc9486c6b357a72e.png]
Here You can see that He started to turn into right lane I would say little bit too late when I tried to go to left line I hitted him what really did not do damage

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back:
After the timestamps I provided to you which caused to my revocation, seems that only 1:42:30.93, where I pitted to oncoming traffic accidentally and apologised for it, 1:45:42.21 what was on the borderline of the force, caused by tiredness, mouse throttle control and misjudging the speed of XFG caused this. And 1:46:07.70 what was just too much, Really not normal me by the end of these timestamps I provided to you it seems that only major mistake was this 1:46:07.70 what was really unfortunate event what I accidentally made is the major reason to revocation of my cop rights. The other timestamps were on borderline and the PIT to oncoming traffic, about no one uses the road, was not aware of him as he kind of came from behind the corner (Should have checked the map but the non used road made my error, and I have learned from it.) From what I think, these have been errors and this is the only chase after my Basic and Advanced, where I have done many errors at one chase, even errors I have done only few. The reason of me being tired is due to cats who woke me >5 times at night what made my sleeping time almost half as normal. The point that my rights have been revoked and since will be revoked again is not so good point of revocation of my copping rights. If I would have gotten FINAL warning, the mistakes would have not either be repeated and I would be more careful. If you could give me my cop rights back, I would take this as Final warning and be much more careful as a cop and I have learned from this a lot.

Regards Otava
This cop rights revocation appeal is being looked into by CityDriving Management. The original admin who revoked your rights may reply with their side. Please be patient.
I fail to understand how 'tiredness' played a part in this seeing as it was in the morning and I highly doubt you stayed up all night. The bottom line is that your force was too excessive and your general copping over the past few months has been very close to the borderline of insufficient.

With this in mind, I think it would do you good, and everyone else who you chase, if you completed both Basic and Advanced training to help you further your copping skills, enabling you to come back after you pass both of these with your rights back, and stronger than ever. This would mean that you would most probably not lose them in the future because you've acquired all of the necessary skills to be a good COP.

And please, if after this request you do still need to take training, that you acknowledge you are on a final warning in terms of training failures. You have already taken 4 Basic trainings, 3 of which are failures. You are already on a final warning for training so I also fail to see why we should allow you to be on a final warning for BOTH training and your COP rights in general.
Management has looked over this and has come to the conclusion that we have to agree with Connor on the revocation, due to a few things.

You definitely rammed your suspect too much and you generally didn't have sufficient control of your maneuvers. This is unfair to the suspects and breach of the rules.

Less than two months ago, you received a copping related warning.

Also, being tired is not a valid excuse, as you are responsible for making sure you're able to drive properly when on our servers.

You will need to take Basic and Advanced training due to having your rights revoked before as well as needing to improve your maneuvering and overall copping skills.

The thread will be left open for a bit longer, in case you wish to post a final reply.

Appeal denied. Your cop rights will not be reinstated for the reasons above.
Reference URL's