[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i moved to Scotland , glasgow
You will be unlocked and unbanned.
moving to Qatar @ 8/12/2015
Location can be changed today or in anytime Smile
Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 ban's or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
moved to Scotland @ 8/1/2016
Location can be changed today or in anytime W00t

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
i'm back to Scotland , need unlock and unban Smile
acc: Qatar948
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
I'm in Qatar , can i get unlock please?
Acc : Qatar948

Hello , i'm going back to Uk today , can i have unlocke please? Thanks.
Welcome back to the best country Wink

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hi , i'm back to Qatar for holiday , can i get unlock ? Thanks.
Done Thumbup1
Back to Uk , can i get unlock?, Danke.
Done. edit: oops it didn't go through, definitely done now
Reference URL's