[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Season 1 - Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

As our first event is over, I would like to see what your opinions are about it. Have you got any opinions or suggestions, post them all here!

Thank you!
All went fine from my part, until someone started whining because i had a different setup while being a ball.

JFYI, I was never given a setup, i only came up with what SOMEONE said on the server that the previous setup was like.
Nothing wrong from my part.

Good event.
Everything went great, just make a few adjustments to the rules so that people can't complain about absent players etc (to make it fair to all.) Maybe make the skins a little more interesting. Besides that I enjoyed it, was fun!
Was fun!
+1 Fun joke match! Report to scawen need add object a ball support!
I really enjoyed it, it was something different and second what Nismo has already said, maybe tweak the rules with regards to players joining late.

Also thanks to Klotpung and Ash for filling the gaps in our team, it was much appreciated Biggrin

Team Black
It was definitely fun to play and I would do it again but there was a lot more ramming than I expected and also teams was not fair which I found very unfair for everyone and a couple more things it was meant to be CSR Football but it seemed more like TC was in charge and in the last match M v.s. W it really did seem like TC Pete was bending it towards White to put things in there favor sorry to bring this up just wanted to give my honest opinion.

Thank you.
I think the issue with teams being unfair, thats not really a CSR problem. You had the option of having reserves just like we did, we didn't have any though :/ I do agree about it feeling more of an [TC] event than a CSR one but disagree with your comment about Pete 'bending it towards White'. Your team came across as really sore losers to the majority of us - Sorry.
Pete asked [M] before the match if they want to recruit a driver, but you said no and then afterwards complained about 4v5..
(2015-10-03 19:47)vFoxyy Wrote: [ -> ]It was definitely fun to play and I would do it again but there was a lot more ramming than I expected and also teams was not fair which I found very unfair for everyone and a couple more things it was meant to be CSR Football but it seemed more like TC was in charge and in the last match M v.s. W it really did seem like TC Pete was bending it towards White to put things in there favor sorry to bring this up just wanted to give my honest opinion.

Thank you.

The ramming is hard to call on, a lot of the time cars client-side where in a different position to the server and it just resulted in rams which may not of been on purpose, or for the simple fact of bad timing. The rams didn't really disrupt any game play though.
(2015-10-03 19:53)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Pete asked [M] before the match if they want to recruit a driver, but you said no and then afterwards complained about 4v5..

I wasn't complaining about it being 4v5. At the start of the game I was asked if I wanted to fill the gap with someone, the only person at the time, was someone that I didn't know. I would rather play with 4 people that communicate rather than a 5th member not being able to speak to us other than in game chat, I think we did well as a 4 person team, but when our 5th member came back from work at half time, nobody could hold on for about 3 minutes whilst we got it together. I really enjoyed it but some teams didn't even show up and it felt a little rushed :/ I will be looking forward and anticipating season 2 Smile

I don't think for a second that Pete was biased at all, I just think it was a little rushed, as though we were short on time. Even though 1 match got skipped because 2 teams had only 1 member show up.
Rossi and Makee to answer what you both said for Rossi we wasn't being sore losers we didn't mind losing but Pete really did seem to lean towards your team and as for what Makee said he did say that and we never wanted to recruit someone but one of our original members got online and we wanted to bring him in at half time but we was completely ignored when we asked about that and he did the count down when we wasn't ready.

Also like I said not trying to start anything this is just my personal opinion on the situation but if these things can be improved and CSR run the show I would be happy to do this again.
(2015-10-03 19:47)vFoxyy Wrote: [ -> ]things it was meant to be CSR Football but it seemed more like TC was in charge

Well , its a [CSR] event , leaded by Spark , and which TC ppl help us in testing things , runing the server , and other things. The leaders of the server were the leaders of team [CSR] and some [TC]s to , so hope that this explain the situation of your feelings .

Anyways , hope that in the future , your experiencie improve and enjoy it
A couple of changes will be made for Season 2. In my opinion it went better than expected but a little messy. Season 2 Will be slightly different however, more fun! Thank you for feedback, more feedback is appreciated. Smile
The fun match was the best part of it for me because i didnt get to play. Next time it would work so much better if there was more reserve drivers because it isnt fun waiting in a server for 45 mins waiting to do something and then getting told that you cant.
I'm just happy to have made it into the final, even though RJ destroyed my car lol.
It was alot of fun! Last part was just crazy xD. Will be fun to play S2.
Was a fun event indeed. A big thumbs up for all the people who were organizing this event!
(2015-10-03 21:52)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]The fun match was the best part of it for me because i didnt get to play. Next time it would work so much better if there was more reserve drivers because it isnt fun waiting in a server for 45 mins waiting to do something and then getting told that you cant.

We can't do anything about people signing up, and agreeing to play, then not showing up. I can garentee its more annouying for us. Next time, we should have some kind of deposit, so say you have to pay £10,000 and if you show up and do all the matches you should be in, then you'll get your money back.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's