[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[Image: bannerD.png]
Some recent ish screenshots.

[Image: YktJ1pu.jpg]

[Image: 1wjXPWd.jpg]

[Image: cmxNcqv.jpg]

[Image: Im73A2m.jpg]

[Image: TuA3A8G.jpg]

[Image: nn6HgtK.jpg]

[Image: jbsLqMt.jpg]
Brief intro and instructions on how to use the commands:

We are sorry viewers of Pete's video. Pete had potato quality selected when he recorded this video.
Youtube is probably still processing the HD version.
(2015-01-04 16:31)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Youtube is probably still processing the HD version.

He never did a HD version. Thats the problem.
Awesome shots Bez! Been trying to get the same shader pack mind sending me a link?
Looks so pretty. Good job everyone, and amazing pictures Bez. Thumbup1
Cola's house Smile

[Image: jDpJbNN.png]

Nice view from there too!

[Image: Fy9k4Gv.png]
So let me get this straight, this is one world or multiple? And was this created by TC community because those shots are amazing.
It's an official [TC] Only Server =)

The few of us that knew about it before it was announce prepared the area and now what you see is members of the communities creations! Smile
One world. Created by the TC community. The server currently has a whitelist and was up for testing before the announcement for about 2-3 weeks.
Bez, send me the texture pack too dear :3 That wood texture glitch is doing my head in Tongue
(2015-01-05 00:32)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Bez, send me the texture pack too dear :3 That wood texture glitch is doing my head in Tongue

http://www.flowshd.com/vanilla.html Smile
Cheers Love!
Brad's Wall of Music (This time in better quality)

Thats awesome, nice work Brad.
Anyone here good with sort of advanced rail systems?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's