[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Minecraft Death Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who watch Etho, you may have heard of the Death Games. People put their names on a piece of paper and a random item selector then chooses a name. They become the target. Anyone entered can go kill this target, but there a few rules. 1. The target cannot be AFK/Away. 2. You must use a specific set of armor, left in the chest in the Death Games building. 3. You can only use certain potions 4. You must give the target back any gear they had on them. 5. Once you've killed them please reactivate the name generator so they don't get killed again. If you want to suggest any other rules please let me know. And I just want a rough idea of how many people would participate if I built this.
Kind of hard to understand what you wrote, but it sounds good.

So we (player) write our name down to go into the random item selector? And we would become the target if chosen? Seems cool.
(2015-10-18 09:57)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]So we (player) write our name down to go into the random item selector? And we would become the target if chosen? Seems cool.

Yep, that's basically how it works, the "hunters" have to use a special set of leather armor just so the target has a chance to fight back, because the hunters have the element of surprise.
Could be interesting for people who want to add a little bit of PVP on the server but as long as some don't want to play they don't have to participate.
(2015-10-18 18:00)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Could be interesting for people who want to add a little bit of PVP on the server but as long as some don't want to play they don't have to participate.
It was never going to be a forced thing. You're only a target if you put your own name in, so community builders aren't going to get killed. Anyway, still just an idea, just wanted some feedback on it, and an idea of numbers.
(2015-10-18 19:44)pandakid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-18 18:00)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Could be interesting for people who want to add a little bit of PVP on the server but as long as some don't want to play they don't have to participate.
It was never going to be a forced thing. You're only a target if you put your own name in, so community builders aren't going to get killed. Anyway, still just an idea, just wanted some feedback on it, and an idea of numbers.

I know that the idea was launched while being online but how about a PvP stadium as well? It could be a great community build.
(2015-10-18 21:02)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-18 19:44)pandakid Wrote: [ -> ]

I know that the idea was launched while being online but how about a PvP stadium as well? It could be a great community build.

it be cool for a stadium to get built for this so a +1 from me
Yea, I'm definitely for a stadium if people are up to help with it.
Sounds like a great idea. I think there may be a plugin too that will be able to run a PvP style game and give the player armor and weapons at random during the fight. Obviously you'd pay an entry fee and the winner could win some money or an item.

If we can get some designs searched up for arenas that would be cool.
Bez, do what you did last time for spawn. Create a flat creative world then let us show you some designs.
I would be happy to come up with some concepts in creative mode
Reference URL's