[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Merged) (Archived For Inactivity)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Username: Raatroe

● Time & Date of Incident: Some months ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I dont have.
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I feel that i deserve a unban because of i pressed wrong button, and i pressed the button that said "*Removed* u, we are failcrew!". And i got banned of that and that wasnt on purpose.
I highly doubt this was "by accident" because your previous bans have been along the same lines as this; swearing by use of this bind. You used this bind a total of 6 times, avoiding the swear filter every time. How can we really know if this was "by accident" due to the amount of times you've used this bind in the past? I'd say this was blatant abuse of the swear fine system and, considering swear fines are also warnings, this should serve as a valuable lesson to you.

Nevertheless, your ban will most likely be looked into by Management so please be patient.
Okay, but i was going to delete that button, and i forgot to do it. But i am going to patient.
We'll get back to you shortly.
Sample Unban Request Wrote:
● Your LFS Username: Raatroe

● Time & Date of Incident: 12.08.15 22:57:19

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I dont have replay/screenshot link, and i dont replay timestamps, but i was not on the pc, and then my brother played at TC City driving. I didnt know that he did that, and he had crashed with a police, and didnt say anything like sorry or anything like that. And then i got banned, so my question is, can you unban me? I will put a password on my pc so he not will get into my pc again. Sorry. From Mats Raatrø
Please stop making new threads all the time. The forum has a perfectly good edit function. Hover your mouse over the buttons underneath your post. It is the first button on the right set of buttons. It says "Edit this post".

Also,

Quote:● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I dont have replay/screenshot link, and i dont replay timestamps, but i was not on the pc, and then my brother played at TC City driving. I didnt know that he did that, and he had crashed with a police, and didnt say anything like sorry or anything like that. And then i got banned, so my question is, can you unban me? I will put a password on my pc so he not will get into my pc again. Sorry. From Mats Raatrø

Quote:● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I feel that i deserve a unban because of i pressed wrong button, and i pressed the button that said "*Removed* u, we are failcrew!". And i got banned of that and that wasnt on purpose.

Those are totally separate things.
Administrator Message by: Ash

Threads merged as no need for two separate ones
Since you haven't even been on the forum since 18th October, 2015 06:42 PM - a day after making this thread - it will be archived.

At this time, there's no point proceeding because you need to be on the forum to confirm, or at least read, the money-abuse advice we'd give you prior to the unban.

Please make a new unban request when you are more interested.
Reference URL's