[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Allow Lava Buckets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just asking if you could allow the use of lava buckets for design purposes? I know they can't be used in case of griefing but could you allow them for approved members of the server?
Hey Nismo,

TC members can place lava for you.

There's no way I can merge the Invitation plugin with GroupManager and WorldGuard to allow the placing of lava.

Due to people being able to invite anyone outside of this community I would like to keep lava on lockdown as you can imagine its hard to clean up even with LogBlock.

Hope this answers your question,
~Bez
That is understandable, thanks for the quick reply. Smile
FYI Bez, unless something's changed since I last tried, [TC]'s cannot place lave.
For decoration purposes, use a dispenser and a button. That's how I have lava lamps in my house Tongue
As Howlin said, not all TC members can place a Lava bucket. It would be much more convenient if that could be fixed.
(2015-10-19 18:13)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]For decoration purposes, use a dispenser and a button. That's how I have lava lamps in my house Tongue

I tried that with Foxyy last night, but to fill a small pool it's impossible as the dispenser melts.
Updated the permissions, now every TC can place lava.
Reference URL's