[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Carlosuk- Tomiy (Archived For Inactivity)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Carlosuk

- Time & Date of Incident: ///

- Replay / Screenshot Link: ///
- Replay Timestamps (for which you think led to your revoke): Some admin say that I will lose rights on 1 mounth....

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back:After 1 month I dont get rights back,now it says that I have to do training which I pass over 10 times without mistake and I pass Basic and Advanced,I nicely ask that you return my coprights back because I dont need any traning and I get revoked for little mistake... Thanks in advance.
Put some effort into it.

Put the evidence in. It can be found here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=19607

EDIT: Never mind, that replay link no longer works. Some more effort wouldn't go amiss though.
Hello, that "some admin" was me.

Your decision-making was terrible in that chase in South City. You were constantly accelerating into the back of Titan which was in itself not acceptable only to get him onto the wrongside, and then pitting him on the wrongside into a barrier. On top of that, you even went for a PIT into an armco where there was clearly not enough room for it to be sufficient, which meant he flipped. It was clearly an unfair bust due to your decision-making and rash manoeuvres.

As I said in the report, you had already had a COP warning two months before this and you knew you were on a final warning before your rights were revoked. And yet, you still had this urge to use harsh force on a suspect. Your history tells me that you clearly do not learn from previous COP revocations, meaning you would have to take multiple trainings. Taking multiple trainings and passing them does not necessarily mean you are a great COP, I hope you understand. It indicates to me that you clearly don't learn from your mistakes and need to keep on refreshing your memory on how to COP.

Which is what i think you should do here. In my opinion, re-doing Basic and Advanced training will benefit you highly as it will not only refresh for memory, it will hopefully teach you that what you did was rash and not the right thing to do at all. It will hopefully help you improve for the future too as you seem to have a bad history of this recurring theme of your copping becoming a concern, which it is right now.
For reference:

Replay from report (re-uploaded): http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=9352...9272992932
Relevant timestamps: 1:15:10, 1:15:14

This cop rights revocation appeal is being looked into by CityDriving Management. The original admin who revoked your rights has already replied with their side. Please be patient.
Apologies for the wait, Tomiy. We wanted to have a proper discussion on the matter to ensure fair treatment.

Because more than 31 days have passed and you have attended training multiple times in the past, we have decided to reinstate your cop rights, which you will have to pass the cop test to utilize. However, due to your numerous penalties as a cop in the past, it will be on the following conditions:

If you conduct yourself in a manner that normally would result in a revocation of the cop rights (e.g. the incident/s that Connor revoked your rights for on this occasion), these will be removed for a full year. An appeal will not be possible in this timeframe and you will have to pass basic training in order to have your rights reinstated.

Do you understand these terms and are you willing to accept them?
Hello,

Due to inactivity, this thread will be archived. When you are able to answer Leon, please PM a member of CityDriving Management.

Thanks
Reference URL's