[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Show us your Virtual Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Do you use any virtual machines? If so, post them here!

I mainly use Ubuntu although I am trying to find my old Windows XP VM off my old hard disk.

[Image: k0uhiMK.png]
Did you intend to post this in "Other Games"? The "Other Games" forum is for actual games, not forum games as such (but even this thread doesn't seem like a forum game). I think this is meant to be for the "Off Topic" forum? If so, I'll move it. I just want to make sure I haven't misinterpreted your thread.
I thought I posted in the Off-topic Blink . Sorry! You can move it Tongue

Complete!

Action Taken by: BP
I have OS X 10.11 El Capitan running in VMware, in case I need to do some hackintosh stuff. Much more convenient than using an actual Mac for some reason.

[Image: 4FxfdlR.jpg]
Yay! Found it!
[Image: ljInfwZ.jpg]

Edit: Dam you LFS!
[Image: JWka1sP.png]
(2015-11-15 19:37)Fatteeh Wrote: [ -> ]I have OS X 10.11 El Capitan running in VMware, in case I need to do some hackintosh stuff. Much more convenient than using an actual Mac for some reason.

[Image: 4FxfdlR.jpg]
i love how the color of the mac toolbar is the exact same color as the page background Tongue or is it transparent?
(2015-11-16 16:06)kxait Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-15 19:37)Fatteeh Wrote: [ -> ]I have OS X 10.11 El Capitan running in VMware, in case I need to do some hackintosh stuff. Much more convenient than using an actual Mac for some reason.

*snip*
i love how the color of the mac toolbar is the exact same color as the page background Tongue or is it transparent?

It's not transparent, nor is it relative to the page color. It just happens to be the same color as the page background Tongue
[Image: 564ba3ef65dc0-Windows_mac.jpg]

Im trying the new OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Where did you get the iso for it? I cannot find it anywhere :/
(2015-11-17 22:17)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you get the iso for it? I cannot find it anywhere :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbKSOZGHmXU

Follow this steps , and you can get it.
The links , are on description

Also , when u instal it , there is the version 10.11.1 update available

[Image: 564baa5ec10fb-Windows_mac.jpg]
Cheers mate Biggrin - Will do the 'process' on a virtual machine so nothing can be traced on my HDD
Reinstalling Windows XP on VMWare Player instead of VirtualBox because of VirtualBox's shitty drivers.
[Image: yYPxnsi.png]
Im running win98 se in vmware to run some old 16bit games. Had to install some sound drivers from the internet to get the sound working :/

[Image: VSNlxU5.png]
I want Win98 how work? Need Virtual Machine right?
Virtualbox and win98 iso - http://winworldpc.com
New Virtual Machine:
Actual Computer:
This can get so confusing when you are not concentrating.
Reference URL's