[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Racerss (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Racerss

● Time & Date of Incident: ~Not too long ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/adovertakingchase
● Replay Timestamps:
Sheep Wrote:45:51 - Goes in front of my suspect and brake checks him, luckily the XRT didn't spin and cause a massive crash with the other cops.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
___
Well, This is ridiculous, 3 months for that single incident.
Even regarding the reason of why Ash probably decided to ban me for that length. All the entries that I have are for the same things, (crashing into a chase while a civilian is behind me, overtaking it when its more than safe to do (Yes, i'm talking about this) Which I consider really minor
___

___
Regarding Titan.

Ash Wrote:why did you not back off the first time he did it?

What?

Isn't this a CityDriving Server? Isn't this a Cruise server?

Honestly, If I ever crashed him or annoyed him. we'll leave it at that,

But here is my replay(36.2mb) *click* that you can scan, I'd like to know 1 reason for him to brake check-me, except of being toxic to me because I set up speedtraps =/

He didn't brake check me just for once, he did it twice, what If he crashed me into a barrier and me ending up retired from the track and losing my trip?
__

___
I thought for the first time when I read what Ash wrote, that he actually added a "0" by mistake
Ash Wrote:I have banned you for 90 days.

I'm not asking for a unban, but a reduction in the length, I've done something and a ban was deserved but not for that long.

It's only a single incident anyways. And I think that paying an amount of money to the COP that my actions have annoyed will be the best thing rather than being away for 3 months and for a single incident which is braking to take the corner in the presence of a chase behind (that I have passed safely).

I admit that it may have caused a major issue for Sheep and hopefully the XRT didn't spun. but 90 Days is too much for that. too much...

To:
[TT] Sheep - Sorry for overtaking your chase, hope you forgive me.
___

Best Regards
Your ban is currently being looked into by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
(2015-11-14 19:06)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
Your ban is currently being looked into by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...

Thanks for notifying them! Smile

Hope you guys find the template that I followed helpful and will make reading my unban request easier.
Hello

Apologises for the delay in getting back to you.

After extensive discussion, we have come to the conclusion not to grant this unban request on this occasion.

As I have previously mentioned in other conversations with you, the reason for the ban itself is to do with the report in regards to you overtaking chases and I, along with other members of management feel that 90 days is a suitable length based upon your extensive history within the servers.

As a seasoned player, you should be well aware of all the rules like the back of your hand. Unfortunately it seems a struggle on your half to somewhat abide by these. Unfortunately it seems to be a daily occurrence where your name is popping up in regards to the rules and upsetting other members of the community, which is a real shame.

In regards to the Titan incident, I have dealt with that user accordingly as you may be aware of. However I had some concerns about you as well at the time of the incident.

Yes, as you point out, this is a Cruise Server, you are fully entitled to go about your business. However, you made a point about following Titan at a fairly close distance. On several occasions, Titan made you aware he was not happy with the fact you seemed to be getting close to him and he would brake check you. He has been punished for break checking as that in itself breaks rule 1.2.

What baffled me is why you would repeatedly put yourself in that position of being brake checked after the first time. You seemed to be adamant about staying millimetres behind him around the track.

The next problem was when you initially reported Titan for that matter on the first occasion. Every time a player reports someone, an admin has to launch a second application of LFS to check the replay.

Each time I did this, I would wait for LFS to buffer through about 3 hours of footage to get to your reported incident. Throughout this time, you would still be following Titan and getting brake checked and then started to exchange words with each other.
Each time this happens, for me to be able to review the on going incident, I would have to yet again reopen another LFS application, wait for it to buffer through hours of footage before I can witness what just happened whilst I was away. That is why I requested both of you to be quiet and leave each other alone, yet it happened for a third time whilst I was away, which I am sure you can imagine would be quite frustrating for me.

This is when I temporarily banned you both from the server so I could effectively conduct my investigation into the incident.

In answer to your question about what if Titan had caused you to crash into a barrier, causing you to loose your trip, I would honestly not have given you any sympathy, as you knew full well that Titan was not happy with you following him. This is breaking rule 1.1. Therefore if that would have happened, I would have simply denied any request for a refund or pitlane. I hope that clears that up.

Anyway, I am sure you are aware of an Unban Appeal if you wish to take this issue down that route, so I will save us both the time of explaining how to go about that.

Hope this clears things up.

Regards,

Ash

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's