[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - MrAD2 (Unban Request Denied by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft Username: MrAD2

Description of incident: The ban is all in all, chopping down some trees that are in front of my house, I didn't finish the process, So they look like a floating trees. Nick comes online and he says its my forest etc etc. I told him that there are no signs that indicates that.
Reasons why you feel you deserve an unban: I was promised to be unbanned this monday. after PM'ing Nick 5 times on the forum and severals attempts in-game (CityDriving One)

It is Wednesday and nothing yet.
Hi AD,

By the time I was back from work at the weekend, you had managed to get yourself banned from the main CityDriving servers for 90 days. It's becoming a clear pattern that you have no respect for the rules of our servers, or the admins that constantly have to clean up after you. Until you can prove that you can behave properly on the CityDriving servers, your ban will not be lifted on the Minecraft server.

Hopefully this time the message sinks in - you really need to buck your ideas up and behave on the servers. Your attitude wins you no favours and I'm not sure you're really understanding this. You're consistently antagonising, provoking or generally irritating other users on the servers and that needs to stop. I'm not sure what thrills you get from baiting other users, but it's not the behavior that other users expect when they come online. To be honest, your gross oversimplification of the reason that you were banned makes me really doubt you do understand the consequences of your actions. I'm sure you really do know why and you're just trying to downplay it, but if you do need me to remind you, then I will.
Nick, I'm banned from Minecraft cause of chopping trees.

I'm banned from CityDriving due to overtaking a chase when I really had to.

Can't see the harrasing in here?

Last time you said 'I give you my word'

Now you're talking about my attitude etc etc, what made you talk about that is my ban on the CityDriving Servers. which is for a reason that have nothing to do with harrasing others.

Thanks
(2015-11-18 19:21)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]I'm banned from CityDriving due to overtaking a chase when I really had to.

You and I both know that is not true, you know full well you are not exempt from the rules at any time, regardless of pursuit situation or not.

I highly doubt this has anything to do with harassment either, especially as Nick was not involved atall with your CityDriving ban.
1 overtake = 90 days.

Sounds fair right?

The same thing in here.

I was in need of wood @Minecraft.

I just chopped down some trees as I mentioned in the OP.

get perma banned.

makes no sense too.

Without mentioning that I was 'Forced' to fix the trees that I took down.

Good job administration, Honestly.
I didn't think I would comment on this as it's not much to do with me, but since you're now here talking about 'Administration', I will.

'Administration' has done a perfectly fine job from my point of view, you've been banned so many times on [TC] servers that it looks like you're literally trying.

You ignore warnings made to you in forum report threads, unban request threads, in-game warnings, and even bans, you continually break rules as if they do not bind to you.
You get second chances when you periodically get a successful Unban Request.
Then, you join the servers, and do the exact same thing over again.

The length of your bans aren't completely due to the individual incident, rather worked out from past bans, warnings, etc.
You've had 46 days of ban-time, you've had 16 warnings, you've lost cop rights.

Nobody cares if you want to misbehave and get yourself banned, but don't sit on the forums blaming the admins who did their job when you do.
I was referring to Nick that forced me to fix the trees that chopped else he'll ban me.

the Misbehave you're talking about is overtaking a chase when I needed to?

Stop making this look like something huge and the end of the world is coming by the actions that i've done.

Let the admins that banned me do their job, Dracula, because it seems that you haven't even seen why i'm banned for 90 days.

Thanks
That's fine, however you said 'administrators' which is pretty straightforward and alludes to all of us.

The misbehavior I'm talking about is the 46 days of ban-time, the 16 warnings, and the previous loss of cop rights, if you didn't see that in my last message.

I'm not making this look huge, I was responding to your last message which I found to be in poor taste.

And I can assure you, I have definitely seen why you were banned for 90 days, and it was completely fair. :]
Let me get something straight - we are not making this look like something huge, however you are constantly trying to downplay your actions, which really makes me doubt whether or not you understand the hassle you cause other people. It seems almost daily, your name is brought up and it's always for negative reasons. Admins would like to join the server and enjoy ourselves too, instead we find ourselves chasing after you and having to clear up the trouble you've made. As Dracula alluded to, your history on the servers is pretty shocking. Admins are able to see your history on the servers, and this provides context for any further action we take. Shall we take a look at the past couple of months?

On the 29th of September, you were banned for 3 days.
On the 10th of October, you were banned for 14 days, which, after an unsuccessful appeal was extended to 21 days, meaning the ban ended on the 31st of October.
On the 7th of November, a week later, you received a warning.
On the 8th of November, the very next day, you received ANOTHER warning.
On the 14th of November, you were then given the ban you're currently serving.

In less than 2 months, you've racked up 3 independent bans and yet you still feel you're entitled to whine about how we're keeping you off the server. This doesn't even include your Minecraft ban, this is all on CityDriving. At no point have you shown any remorse for your actions, instead you're telling us we're doing our jobs wrong by banning you.

Quote:2015-11-13 18:10:38 UTC One (Weston Park) RACERSS Mr.ADâ„¢ : you're wrong.

That's not taken out of context, you literally told me I'm wrong for doing my duties. We are able to look at the wider picture, factor in your history and see that you have a pattern of breaking the same rules time and time again. You are expected to learn from this, not to come back and act like nothing happened and carry on misbehaving. I have even asked you to learn from this and you've not bothered, and I'm not the only admin to have had to speak to you numerous times. It appears you're stuck in some fantasy-land where you can do no wrong, and it's the other users around you that are causing the trouble. The reality is, and you really need to understand this, you instigate far too many situations on our servers. While you're away for 90 days, I'll ask you again - Please grow up a bit, see sense and realise that you have to treat the other users on our servers with respect.

Referring to Minecraft, you were not banned simply for chopping down trees and you know it. You were removed from the server for lying to myself and Bez, even when we had evidence to prove you wrong. Minecraft is kindly provided by Bez as a place where trustworthy members of the community can go to relax and enjoy ourselves. It can be difficult for these members to enjoy themselves, and irritating to admin a server when there is a user who has the audacity to lie to the admins and cause general havoc.

Quote:[05/10/2015 21:32:17] piggy501: Are you going to fix the other floating trees?
[05/10/2015 21:32:23] MrAD2: I didn't break it
- - -
[05/10/2015 21:37:16] piggy501: So if I find out you did chop this one down
[05/10/2015 21:37:22] MrAD2: you can ban me
- - -
[05/10/2015 21:40:59] piggy501: So the records actually show the Logs were removed by MrAD2?
[05/10/2015 21:41:05] bez: yep
[05/10/2015 21:41:09] piggy501: Whelp AD, as per our agreement
[05/10/2015 21:41:24] MrAD2: Bez, it was me??
[05/10/2015 21:41:26] bez: yep
[05/10/2015 21:41:28] bez: http://puu.sh/kzGyB/409df8c9d1.png
- - -
[05/10/2015 21:42:49] piggy501: Well we came to an agreement.
[05/10/2015 21:43:04] MrAD2: Yes ok.
[05/10/2015 21:43:21] piggy501: I'm sorry it has come to this, but you're not really leaving me much choice
[05/10/2015 21:43:29] MrAD2: Ok. Smile
[05/10/2015 21:43:42] MrAD2: Its not the end of the world anyways

This is an extremely condensed version of the chatlogs from that evening, in which you wasted over an hour of my time having to clear up after you. It's clear that you denied griefing my trees, it was actually you that brought up getting banned, then actually accepted your ban with a hint of grace. It's not the fact you chopped down my trees that irked me the most, but that you had the cheek to lie to me about it. Again, this comes down to the fact that you refuse to show me (or any other user) any respect, and that's what this boils down to. It's about showing decency and courtesy to the other players on our servers

Your attitude to other players is continually disrespectful, and while you're going to continue to be dishonest about your actions to the admins, you will not be getting unbanned.

But like you say, it's not the end of the world.
Mr.AD Wrote:Nick, I'm banned from Minecraft cause of chopping trees.

I'm banned from CityDriving due to overtaking a chase when I really had to.

The 1 hr was spent when I was trying to explain to you that there was no sign that indicates that it is your forest.

you forced me to finish the process when I was mining. (TPed me to your location).

Now that I know it is yours, and as I PM'ed you in the CityDriving servers, I won't touch it.
--

I have re-read everything in here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=15517

and I promise you guys that I won't disappoint you this time. I'm asking you for a one final chance.

Thanks
You have been given too many final chances. This time we will not budge.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's