[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hello (Unban Request Granted by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
Please unpack Band
I think I obtained sufficient duration
I purchased a license to play in the [TC] CityDriving One

I apologize for what I did and I promise you it will not be repeated
Hello xDvLz,

You were banned for malicious ramming in the pitlane. You did not respond anything in chat even after pit-laning you, so the only option I had was to remove you from the servers.

Please make sure you read over our server rules: tc-g.uk/qawaneen

Once you have read through the rules I will be willing to unban you. Please reply to this thread once you have done so.

Also your IP and Location has seemed to have changed, can you tell me what city you were from before and what city you are at now?

Thanks,
~Bez
Reading it
To not go anywhere
But I changed the server
So you are using a Proxy or VPN at the moment?
Do not use anything
So you buy this account from the owner who got banned correct?
This is my account
I got a ban
So the original question stands:

Also your IP and Location has seemed to have changed, can you tell me what city you were from before and what city you are at now?
I am Saudi Arabia
Currently, Saudi Arabia is not changed
I know that you are in Saudi Arabia. What City/Town have you moved to?
City[Medina]/[Medina]Town Not moved
Your current IP, which you are using now shows a different City to Medina.

Medina matches up with your old IP address. You are now using one that is a 6-hour drive away / 1-hour and 30 minutes flight away from each other.
I'm from the same city but IP changes from the same
The physical location has changed as well as the IP. If you're going to avoid telling me something when I'm asking clearly then I will be unwilling to unban you.

804 km / 499.582 miles
I want to answer clearly but I do not know the cause of change IP Contact the company changed from STC to Zain It could be the reason for
After talking with my Team Leader, we are going to allow you to rejoin the servers again.

Sorry for all the questions regarding the IP changes. Saudi Arabia networks work so differently compared to EU connections.

I will unban you now.

Thank you for your request,
~Bez

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's