[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: pilotman

● Time & Date of Incident: Unsure, banned randomly.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

It says I was banned for 'hacking', I don't hack and wouldn't even know where to begin. I did have some crashes which were made to look worse than they were, due to lag. I'm sorry for this, and I have learnt my lesson, but I was surprised to see I was banned for hacking? I would like to return to the server if possible.

Thanks
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

We have been discussing this case and we have come to the conclusion that we are happy to unban you.

The main reasons for your original ban:
  • Ignoring sirens
  • Ramming/instigating crashes
  • Using restricted horns
  • Following chases

Please note that we do not find this acceptable and if we are to find you doing this again upon your return, we will not take lightly to it, so please take this as a stern warning.

Please also note that due to unavailable evidence, we are giving you the benefit of the doubt and trusting you with your word that you did not use any hacking tools or modifications, and that the severe crashing with your car was due to lag. If you are caught using any hacking tools or modifications, you will be issued a permanent ban as per our conduct instructs.

We suggest you read our rules here as you haven't partaken in our servers for quite a while.
You will be unbanned shortly, enjoy your time on our servers.

Many thanks,

[TC] Management

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's