[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Goszki - unban please (Ban Reduced by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:claysman

- Time & Date of Incident:Today, about 13:30 GMT+1

- Replay / Screenshot Link:-------
- Replay Timestamps:--------

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Collided with a player, I apologized.
Collided with the COP, I apologized.
After my accident on OVAL, when not slowed down, I was banned.
Yes, also I cursed, I do not know why, but apologized for it as well.
Please unban me. Last chance? Smile
Think there is a bit more to just "cursing", but I will notify Dan that you have put in a request Smile

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I crash COP 1 time, but after that i said SORRY.
After crash me some player i said SORRY too.
So i dont know...
Hello! Smile
Some decision? Tongue
Considering Dan (the admin who banned you) has not been online since earlier today, I would give him atleast 24 hours to reply before trying to push for an answer Smile Please be patient.
Okay! Sorry.. Smile
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Okay, I'm waiting
I'd like to start by shedding some light on the reason you were banned. You should, of course, already know this since I sent it to you before you were issued with the ban.

You insulted and were abusive to another player. Whether there may have been something that provoked the incident, I don't know, but the fact you did this is still unacceptable and is what lead to the ban. These were the lines of the text you used, notably the latter one:

2015-11-28 13:35:06 UTC One (Kyoto) claysman Goszki~☆ : wtf
2015-11-28 13:35:09 UTC One (Kyoto) claysman Goszki~☆ : hahah fcking *Removed*

Let me take this time to remind you of this thread. Despite the fact it was in July, it is for the same behavior.

Olli Wrote:Keep in mind that failure to improve your behaviour will lead to the ban being reinstated immediately. Do we have an agreement?

To which, you replied:

sensei Wrote:Yes, I apologize to him, and will improve!
Thank you for the opportunity!

You said you'd improve -- you clearly haven't -- I'm oblivious as to why you should be unbanned.
Yes, I unsulted, because someone provoked me...
He specially crashed me...
I know, i got chance from Olli.
I'm not bad man Tongue
Sometimes too mad.
Now I will think 10 times before write somethink on chat.
I'm asking for last chance.
Please Smile
Haaalou? Smile
Haaaalo guys!
Have some patience. Continually bumping this thread will only make matters worse, which they already are.
Okay... But how long i must be patient.... 4 days for reply? C'mon...
Locked.

Wait for Dan.
Think about why this unban request is open in the first place -- you were banned because of your own silly act/s.

Your abuse was unacceptable and the fact you're consistently bumping this thread indicates to me that you're just trying to get back, as opposed to thinking why you're not actually allowed back.

The ban will be reduced to 14 days (total). You will be unbanned on the 12th (10 days from now).

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's