[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Nyhagen unban (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Nyhagen

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-11-28 19:30:16

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: hi. i called one of the admin for dumb and because he meant that i ignored sirens since i touched the police one small hit when i was in a chase. then a account i has borrowed one time (elite drifter) got banned cause u guys think he was me since it stands Nyhagen on is license plate. on mine it stands W123 since i like mercedes. i has never had Nyhagen on my plate! I dont mean to tap the police because i had hot and bad tiers and got a little drift around the wall and tapped him then the admin kicked me and i rejoin and called him stupidoo since he meant that i ignore the sirens
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
I suggest you dont call admins names any longer...

You are now unbanned. Please show some respect to other users and admins. Also when you see sirens, just slow down or stop. The other account will remain banned. You are on thin ice with your history so I am also suggesting you straighten up in all areas.

Thanks,
-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's