[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban (Unban Request Denied by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:swerve

● Time & Date of Incident:Weston Park Perm. banned 2015-11-15 12:54:16 Use of illicit cheating/hacking tool

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:i was banned a while ago for using hacking tool, my ignorance led me to use a tool without reading the server rules first, now that i have read the rules, i regret ever had downloading the hacking tool, i do apologize for using this hack and it will not happen again
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Hi there, so I had some time to go over your case with my colleagues. Basically you had plenty of time to learn our rules, I realize you are newer to the server, which is always nice to have a new user btw, but not when they hack. Lets start with this, there is a list of rules when connecting to our server, primarily the ones that stick out in bright yellow writing include
"VOBMods/Cheats/Hacks=Ban". When ever you are new to a server the best thing to do is get familiar with the website and the rules.
Then we have the fact that you can simply check our rules link which will lead to a list of the rules, it is posted in game most the time on the top right hand side of the screen, or on the bottom of the middle of the screen.
To make things worse you don't see anybody on the server using hacks, and this game won't even allow a user to be using a hack unless the server is specified a tweak or mod server, for example
"42D MultiMod".

With that being said your Unban Request will be denied. We are not lenient when it comes to hackers, cheaters, vob users, etc. I strongly suggest against making a Unban Appeal but if you feel you deserve it then make one. I will leave this thread open for a short period, incase you would like to comment on anything.
Thank you,
Byran Garcia
alrighty
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's