[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Jordyb

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-12-01 02:40:18

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

To start off with, i checked the ban list and it said 7 days; The 7 days are now over and i noticed it changed to 120. (This is the main reason why i'm doing this because i want to come back onto the server)

I know i did wrong, I respect the reason on why i was banned.
I was acting in an immature manor while on the server with another friend, A warning from the admin would of stopped us BUT i don't want to start blaming anyone else other than me, as i know it's my responsibility on how to act and what rules to abide by.

If you could please give me another chance, i would be most grateful.
(I will be a good boyCrying)

Regards,
Jordan
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Good afternoon,

I caught yourself and another user, Derv94, who I am assuming is your friend, ramming an AFK user for over half an hour. As with almost every server on LFS, [TC] has a strict no-ramming policy as dictated in our rules. This message is also clearly shown whenever you connect to our servers. Why you felt it was therefore acceptable for the pair of you to violently crash another user for over half an hour bemuses me, quite frankly. You even had the cheek to imply it was the other user's fault for being crashed, despite the fact he was AFK in his spawn zone when you connected:

2015-11-24 20:57:17 UTC Two (Weston Park) Jordyb P.Marcroft : | FR | KaptaN - you might aswell pit, if i keep hitting you it wont help

2015-11-24 20:58:04 UTC Two (Weston Park) Jordyb P.Marcroft : | FR | KaptaN - is that better?

[Image: vjZNsbb.png]

This is the worst case of ramming that not only I, but other admins have witnessed after all our years on the servers. I'd be interested to know why you thought your actions would be tolerated?
You have 24 hours to reply to this thread or it will be archived.
You've had plenty time. The ban will stay at 120 days.

Feel free to make an Unban Appeal if you feel I have been unfair.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's