[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: B3njadk - Ben[DK] Unban Appeal (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: B3njadk

● Time & Date of Incident 2011-06-05 17:16:44 - 2011-10-16 21:20 http://i.imgur.com/W12lREE.png

● Replay / Screenshot Link:Don't have any since i got auto banned. a long time ago
● Replay Timestamps: Don't have any since i got auto banned, a long time ago.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
The Reason why i think i deserve a unban is, It's 4 years ago this happend. i got auto banned, i don't know what an autoban invovles besides being auto banned of course. I have no clue what i have done. I am just kinda hoping to get a 2nd chance. and i really wanna get onto a Cruise server again =)
Thank you for you're time, Ben.
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when you drop to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your money will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not get -5,000€ again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

Please Note: Accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse. Be careful.

Thank you.
Thank you man, I probably didn't understand that back then, I was a damn kid in 2011. I appreciate it man =) Won't happen again thank you!

i just tryed Joining, It still says Host Refused Connection? =)
User has been unbanned some days ago. Archiving.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's