[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unbad Request Derv94 (Unban Request Denied by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:derv94

- Time & Date of Incident n/a

- Replay / Screenshot Link:n/A
- Replay Timestamps:n/a

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Recently got given a 10 day ban which i accept i deserved, 10 days passed and i realised the ban had been increased to 120 days? i accept what i did was wrong but i don't think i deserve a 120 day ban and i just want to be back on the servers again
Your original ban length may have shown as 7 days. This is due to the original admin who issued the ban only being able to issue 7 days. Your ban length was then requested to be increased to 120 days by the original admin, which as you can see, was granted.

I will inform Nick that you have posted an unban request. Smile

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Hi there,

Yourself and JordyB, who I presume is your friend, took part in the worst case of ramming that I have witnessed in all the years I have been on the server. Ramming is categorically not allowed on our servers, yet the pair of you decided to constantly abuse a single user for over half an hour of constant crashing, occasionally hitting other users throughout this period.

Ramming is against the rules on almost all servers, including ours. The page shown to you while connecting even displays this message.

[Image: vjZNsbb.png]

I would love to know why you feel ramming a random car for over half an hour is acceptable behaviour.
You have 24 hours to reply to this thread or it will be archived.
You've had plenty time. The ban will stay at 120 days.

Feel free to make an Unban Appeal if you feel I have been unfair.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's