[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: How roundabout works?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello cruisers!

Today im here for explain with a gif how roundabout works. Last days , i saw some problems with Kyoto roundabout , but the next gif , explain how roundabouts works:

[Image: roundabout.gif]

We have 3 cars. Blue , Green , and Red cars:

The blue car coming to the rb its the blue one , which one is going to take the 2nd exit.

Green arrives to the rb too , but blue is inside the rb , so the driving rules says : " Give way to the cars inside of rb. "

Green car , wait to blue pass , then he can join to it.

But , red car arrives. Its the same , he have to wait for green car pass .

You dont have to do a full stop (unless the signage says it) if there is enough visibility. If you check and there is no car coming , you can go , but if there is one coming , you have to wait , and when the car/cars had passed , you can join rb.

I know that most of the users know it , but some of us and new users dont know it , so hope that it helps. Thanks , and report if anything its wrong Smile
There is an another guide how to use the rb.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=12335
I never knew that was how to use it.. Unsure

[Image: i_guess_thats_one_way_of_doing_it_59.gif?w=676]
Sry Angel , i never had find it...

Shi_ , i forget to say the fast way for PROs
Thanks, I finally know how to use a roundabout.
Not applicable for left side driving, we give way on the right.
What's the "truck apron" for? I've never seen those before IRL.
(2015-12-03 02:23)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]What's the "truck apron" for? I've never seen those before IRL.

You have to think for the size of truck, so rear wheels can cros without going inside rb
Not sure why people need pages of manuals, figures, charts, animations and videos when it all can be put in *one* general rule:

"Give way to people IN the roundabout"
Totally agree with Chuck.
(2015-12-03 08:18)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why people need pages of manuals, figures, charts, animations and videos when it all can be put in *one* general rule:

"Give way to people IN the roundabout"

Its sayed:
(2015-12-02 21:34)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]" Give way to the cars inside of rb. "

But maybe with explanation and some images ppl will understand better
I'd apex the shit out of that truck apron.

...If I was a maniacal driver Tongue
And when nobody is near by

And off course we got turbo roundabouts, only nothing 'turbo'...

I in general do not understand that people do not understand roundabouts?
I mean even if you walk you understand how a roundabout works right?
Reference URL's