[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban my account (Unban Request Denied by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: zro 8

- Time & Date of Incident 12/4/2014

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I was banned for "ramming", I was not ramming anybody i am having wheel issues as i am waiting for my new g27 to arrive. I also was being repeatedly behind slammed and wrecked from behind. This game is the only reason why I am staying on LFS. I am trying to reach my goal off becoming a police officer. Please relook at my ban and give me a second chance. I didnt know you could make an account on the TC website until now, I have been really busy in this game trying to make money, and to the people i was invovled in wrecks with I have paid them back. although there were a couple I couldnt afford. And if there is incidents i am over looking i am sorry for my actions and it will not happen again.
This is meant to be an unban request. Moving to Unban Request section. Also, your username seems to be 'iTweak' and not 'zro 8'.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

Hi there,

So on our forums your profile is linked with the LFS Username of iTweak.

On our server the Nickname YoungGun02 is using the LFS username z-ro 8.

Looks a bit mixed up here if you could please explain.

Thanks,

-Dizzle
I own both accounts and I'll just serve my ban time and will wait to play after the ban is over
Those accounts are linked in our system. This means if one gets banned, so does the other.

Also, it is very obvious that you were intentionally ramming. Your dishonesty about your wheel issues is very disrespectful.
I am not lying about my wheel issues my g27 wheel is not calibrating right and I'm waiting for it to get fixed if you think I'm losing then I can see how you see it from your eyes there really isn't proof for you to believe me my wheel problem is why I really dont care about the ban now and I'm just gonna wait and hope for my wheel to get fixed
What I meant is the dishonesty as to why you were ramming and causing accidents, but since you've stated you don't care about the ban. It will remain the same.

Thanks,
Dizzle

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's