[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Zero unban appeal (Ban Reduced by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Filsoof

● Time & Date of Incident
04/12/15
● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.upload.ee/files/5378084/repor...r.mpr.html
● Replay Timestamps: More info bellow.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Sadly, I did not have time to reply onto Qatar's message so apparently that has lead to some misunderstandings.
Therefor I would like to solve the following arguments:

"11:00 cause accdient with GT4 and me and didn't say sorry
12:20 i was making pit stop you come close to me and keep horn.
14:30 i was stuck you decide horn and drive to close to me.
17:10 after alkaser helped me you keep horn and flashing all time
17:40 you keep increasing speed and ram my back
17:55 you keep getting to close and hitting me then i repay you with just pit."

1. The accident with GT4, I actually didn't know it was my fault until I re-looked the replay but it's also quite clear how he made it worse himself by turning right randomly after hitting the fence.
2. Since when is horning not allowed? Well, if it's not then I did not know that? He just annoying me, as it seemed he would get stuck on purpose as by the first time I joined, he got stuck by the ramp like the place when you spawn. I tried to help him, and he just got mad, another guy tried helping him and he got mad as well but ofcourse he didn't include that.
My point is, from my POV, it looked like he just did these things on purpose to get hot tires, or idk?
The second time I saw him stuck was 1.56, which made me think he kept doing it on purpose to achieve something.
For some reason, I can't get back to the very start of it, so I don't have the first part.

Alright so lets get an overview.
From here, all I did was to horn right? That was provoking, so here he could have reported me?
What I did: Horn. What he did: Nothing. (other than being disrespectful to other users trying to help him)
Okay lets continue.
So, from around 17:10 he starts to provoke me (Revange.) by not letting me pass him etc.
3. "Increasing speed and ram" Well, my car is 50% restricted. We driving way bellow speed limit, so when I get speed it's bit hard to just brake as it would take me long time get there anyway. The smaller hits is totally only caused by him not letting me pass him.
4. The "P.I.T" I did, which was not a p.i.t was caused when I went typing to him to stop it, or I would report him. As I'm on my laptop right now, the car just drives straight forward whenever i try to type, so I gave up and wanted to apologize but then he P.I.T me.

And eitherway, that's revange ram which you totally avoided and put all the blame on me.

So lets see again.
What I did: Provoke..with..horns..
What he did: Provoke by not letting me pass him, driving slowly. P.I.T me.

I admit, horning was provoking but in my eyes he shouldn't have done revange either.
I don't expect an unban, as I've admitted my mistake. What I'm looking for is a way shorter ban, than 14 days.
I'm sorry for my mistake.

Best regards.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Quote:1. The accident with GT4, I actually didn't know it was my fault until I re-looked the replay but it's also quite clear how he made it worse himself by turning right randomly after hitting the fence.

You've also got to respect that he was just hit by you, meaning at that speed, he can't really regain proper control of his car. He may have been able to avoid drifting his car that much, but he did not have full control of his car here.

Quote:2. Since when is horning not allowed? Well, if it's not then I did not know that? He just annoying me, as it seemed he would get stuck on purpose as by the first time I joined, he got stuck by the ramp like the place when you spawn. I tried to help him, and he just got mad, another guy tried helping him and he got mad as well but ofcourse he didn't include that.

Using common sense is most certainly the answer here. Obviously excessive honking is provocative behaviour and does get on people's nerves. Clearly things were getting heated between the two of you but this was all unneccessary.

Quote:3. "Increasing speed and ram" Well, my car is 50% restricted. We driving way bellow speed limit, so when I get speed it's bit hard to just brake as it would take me long time get there anyway. The smaller hits is totally only caused by him not letting me pass him.

You could have made a bit more of an effort to avoid contact with him, surely? Especially with that 50% restriction, which would have made this a lot easier. I appreciate the behaviour was provocative from QATAR (which he does not have a history of, hence no ban being given to him), but your reaction was unneeded as well.

Quote:4. The "P.I.T" I did, which was not a p.i.t was caused when I went typing to him to stop it, or I would report him. As I'm on my laptop right now, the car just drives straight forward whenever i try to type, so I gave up and wanted to apologize but then he P.I.T me.

As I said already, this was an 'attempted' PIT. I can see that you seem to be trying to type something on the corner which caused you to softly PIT him, but that does not excuse the soft hits leading up to the corner.

Your behaviour was ultimately the thing that sparked this whole petty feud, but looking back at the evidence, I believe this was a small enough incident to warrant a reduction in your ban.

I am prepared to reduce your ban to half of your current ban (7 days) to match your most previous ban. This is on one condition; that you do not provoke people anymore and try to get people into trouble, which is what you have done in the past, leading up to your previous bans. You need to learn from this and come back a changed person.

Please reply here when you understand this condition.
Thank you for your second opinion on this ban.

I understand the condition, that I will not provoke people anymore like this with horning etc.
Thank you for your understanding. Your ban will now end on 11th December.

See you then.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's