[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request SantaSquirrel (Unban Request Granted by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Top Gear Duden

● Time & Date of Incident: 21/08/2015 3:30:38 PM

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hi. I was banned because of "Death Threat". I would like to say I had no intention of that to be a death threat. However I know it was stupid. I would also like to apologize to [GLOW] Thomas for my behavior. Now, I think I have learnt my lesson and I promise I will not do those stupid things again. Hoping for forgiveness, thank you.
Hello, I was the admin who banned you and requested the extension.

I just failed to realise why you felt the need to say "go die" to Thomas, knowing you had just come back from a year's ban for swearing and insulting people?

I appreciate that you have now apologised to Thomas for your unacceptable behaviour that was just not needed. I really do hope that you have learnt your lesson this time because we still do not tolerate this kind of behaviour towards others.

If you really want an unban, I want you to promise here that you will keep your word and not insult, give death threats, or use excessive swearing again. If you break this promise, we will consider a permanent ban.

Do you understand the consequences?
I promise that I will keep my word and not insult, give death threats, or use excessive swearing again.
I am then prepared to unban you. Understand that a permanent ban may well be considered if you break this promise.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's