[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request -i3G4M3R (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:i3G4M3R

- Time & Date of Incident:2015-12-05, 10:03

- Replay / Screenshot Link:not linked
- Replay Timestamps:not Linked

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:i dont think soo but i will pay 2K to Raphi_59 When i didint Say sorry and please unban me bqz xmas Events are coming and i want to Play in Events
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2015-12-07 15:05)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
okay but im waiting
This year alone, you've racked up a fair amount of entries on ramming other users without apologising. This situation is no different.

Raphi was going for a legitimate overtake and instead of leaving room, you decided to double down-shift to slow down and turn into him. There was no need to do this as there was plenty of room on the right. You then proceeded to put the blame in Raphi, which was completely unjustified.

This clearly shows how you are not learning from your mistakes and I do not believe you will learn from this either if you are just unbanned. Tell me why you genuinely think you should be unbanned.
(2015-12-07 16:15)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]This year alone, you've racked up a fair amount of entries on ramming other users without apologising. This situation is no different.

Raphi was going for a legitimate overtake and instead of leaving room, you decided to double down-shift to slow down and turn into him. There was no need to do this as there was plenty of room on the right. You then proceeded to put the blame in Raphi, which was completely unjustified.

This clearly shows how you are not learning from your mistakes and I do not believe you will learn from this either if you are just unbanned. Tell me why you genuinely think you should be unbanned.
ok still bad Car I have and poor And when i just be angry I just do it then i know i will never appleas for Ban
So you did this because you were angry, or am I interpreting what you said wrongly?
(2015-12-07 17:30)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]So you did this because you were angry, or am I interpreting what you said wrongly?

yeah and im Sorry please that time
Scared
Then this was clearly a ram because you cannot control your emotions, proving to me that you have not learnt from your mistakes.

You can always make an Unban Appeal of course, but risk having your ban being extended if it is declined.

For now, you will need to sit this one out and learn from this.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's