[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban me please (Ban Reduced by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: drifter59ru

● Time & Date of Incident 07.12.2015

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Guys I am very guilty before you! More I will not do stupid things while drunk. 30 days is too much friends! I feel like a 13 year old boy when I drink. I'm sorry if the cause of damage to someone! Unban me please!
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

You were constantly speaking Russian in main chat despite clicking "Confirm" on an on-screen warning you received previously. You also proceeded to swear in Russian (quite excessively) and also a bit in English.

I've got no idea why you were drunk in the morning but either way, that's your responsibility. If you have no control over your behaviour when you're drunk (including coming onto our server when you know you're not going to be able to behave), I'm not going to risk unbanning you before the 31 days are over. Subsequent bans of a similar nature will simply be longer.
I was drunk in the morning because of the upcoming birthday! I promise you that you will not run the risk of drinking and I throw to behave like a pig
You're not going to receive a full unban. However, if you promise to follow all rules at all times (no excuses) including the rule violations you were banned for, I would be willing to reduce your ban.

Your new unban date would be the 27th of December, meaning you would have served 20 days instead of 31.

Do you agree?
thank you so much
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's