[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request, Please Read (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was banned during gumball 2015 Christmas, and the ban reason was for crashing, and not saying sorry, half the time i never hit anyone. and i never got to finish explaining to [TC] Drizzle why people are always blaming me for things. I think Drizzle thought i was raging on him and he felt the need to ban me because he was tired of him getting reports about me hitting people. Besides, Even if i was doing hit and runs like people are saying. I'm not the only one doing them, people do it to me, but i don't report, i only report rams, please unban me, i really need the money from gumball
You were banned because I warned you, and then you did it again. Another reason is your attitude you were showing. Sydney is a tight track, where accidents are going to happen. Your frustration adding into the mix isnt helpful. If someone is crashing you without an apology you may report them via forums or !tc chat. You werent reported for either of the crashes you caused, that was me watching you. There is no explaining yourself if you caused a problem and I saw it. Admitting the problem is the first step to solving it.

I will have you unbanned but the first incident that happens that violates our rules, you will be removed again with a longer sentence.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's