[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: WayBack unban request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: WayBack

● Time & Date of Incident 2015-12-10 22:13:46

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Becouse after warnings and after kick, admin BP. kicked me one more time and when i joined into server, i was about to instantly change my name, but he banned, i'm pretty sure he warned me before, but since my english is not very good, i wasn't sure what was he typing, i was trying to type him back and ask what does want from me, and 7 days i'm pretty sure it's long enough, specially it's now saturday, i wanna play some lfs, chill a little bit.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

I asked you to change your nickname a few times, you ignored me. I kicked you before saying: "DO NOT return until you change your name" yet you returned with the exact same name.

Judging by your unban request and your in-game chat, your English is fine, so there's no point making excuses.

A nice short replay can be found here for your inconvenience.
Come to ts, btw really sorry about that nickname, not gonna happen again and i'm not gonna download ur file becousei agree it.
We'll discuss it here.
well then what you wanna make me do to be unbanned ? Becouse it's saturday and i wanna chill a bit.
I'm not convinced about your story, it does not match up to what actually happened, which the replay I supplied will show.

You'll serve the full ban. Please take a look at the rules: http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/
Sure, done. so if my ban is deserved there is no chanse to get unbanned ? Then it's kinda useless for players who got banned and deserve a ban. Unban should be to get an second chanse u know what i mean.
People who don't deserve to be unbanned early won't be unbanned early.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's