[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Granted by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:KetoPilot

● Time & Date of Incident 13/12/2015 i am from australia so it was early hours of the morning

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Got banned yesterday for swearing said the f word twice it was wrong but was all in fun and not directed towards anyone. would of liked a ingame warning not just a straight up 7 day ban was in the middle of gumball and i might have a history for swearing nothing is an excuse but most times its when i get rammed or slammed while in a chase but i still dont agree with my swearing.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

During this time, please edit your post to follow the format stated on the Sample Unban Request thread.
Edited
Hi

At that particular incident, you did swear twice. However, over time, this hasn't been the case. This has resulted in you building up quite a significant history of your vulgar language which—in any case—isn't necessary.

As a player with nearly 9000 kms, you should know that this language is not tolerated. The swear fines also act as warnings not to swear, in which you received a fair few last month.
fair enough, not sure if you have looked into all the logs and seen where i have used unnecessary language and how i used it, ive never told anybody where to go or put them down with such words i use it to normally vent my frustration but yes i have gotten some fines from the swear filter.. but in my defense i don't think it warranted a 7 day ban but doesn't matter ill sit out and reflect on the server rules. you can close the thread as its not going to go anywhere.
Hi

Since you've dealt with this in a mature manner, have spotted your wrong doing and stated that you'll reflect on the server rules, I will unban you.

Please remember that swear fines are warnings.

Thanks

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's