[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Please un ban me :/ (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Dannyworsnop111

- Time & Date of Incident: 15/12/15 it was around 12:00am my time

- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: because i agree that my swearing wouldve piled up but that was tiny compared to Proshoot constantly ramming everyone and a lot of people interfering with chases. it was un-deserved and i didnt even get a warning
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

I banned you due to a user report made on this forum.

You unfortunately cannot justify any rule breaking because other players are also breaking the rules. What you should be doing in future is reporting them or bringing them to the attention of the administrators.

You have been receiving warnings. Every time you swear, you get fined which also counts as a warning.

On the 13th of this month (2 days ago), you received two swear fines. The phrases you said not only were swear words, but also directed towards other users. F Off... Get F... etc. Thats breaking the rules twice in itself.

Also, you received a confirmable warning for those from Daniel, which you confirmed.

Warning Wrote:In-game message:Your swearing has been far too excessive recently. Please refrain from swearing and using vulgar language, else you'll be banned.

Confirmed: 2015-12-14 11:26:43 UTC

As it shows, you confirmed it yesterday. Yet today you had been reported for telling someone yet again to "Get F...".

Please, enlighten me to how you feel you had no prior warning and how this ban is not deserved. You never know, you may sway my mind with this ban.

Over to you...

EDIT: Browsing through your chatlogs, you have avoided the swearing filter on quite a few occasions. So technically you are well on your way to getting a money abuse ban had you been fined on these occasions too.
i never got anything on my screen. i wasnt saying that it was ok to break the rules because others where doing it. i was just saying that there were other people doing worse things. Proshoot, was interfering with chases, ramming people, and being disrespectful but he is still playing. I should be unbanned because compared to that, it was only a minor offense. i only swear at people if they ram me, purposely annoy me or just be general deadbeats. Im sure that if you were getting rammed and annoyed constantly you would react like that. its human nature.
Unfortunately I can see that you did: Confirmed: 2015-12-14 11:26:43 UTC.

Ok, lets forget about what Proshoot was doing, that is irrelevant for this case. Best course of action you should take is to make a report against him in a separate thread.

Unfortunately we do not take swearing very lightly. Our servers are aimed at players of all ages. I would be annoyed if my son/daughter was playing then started having abusive language aimed at them.

Put youself in my shoes, if you was an administrator and had to deal with a user who had been continuously swearing and insulting towards others despite multiple warnings, what would you do? Seriously, what would you do?

And if I was getting rammed and annoyed, I would make a report against the user. Not retaliate and cause myself to end up in trouble.
thanks for all the help
Ok Smile

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's