[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 20/12/2015 - King of the Hill [Discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: koth.png]
Sunday 20th of December 2015 19:00 UTC!

Please use this thread for discussion.
Looking forward to this, looks like a lot of fun!
Looks like an awesome new event!
Looks awesome! I'll be there!
Only 9 open spots left, be sure to sign up if you want to join, first come first served. I think it's gone be a lot of funSmile

Server information will be sent out a few hours before event start tomorrow.

Please make sure you download the skins and read how to play the game before we start.
Server information sent out to everyone signed up. If anyone is missing it, please let me know!

Also, sign-ups is still open up until event starts, just in case someone finds out they want to join.
I havent got server info!
Ups, bug in the matrix. Sent!!
Thanks [GLOW] & [6S]

Was much fun Biggrin
Thanks everyone who showed up, it was a blast!
Thanks for making it all possible guys, thoroughly enjoyed it! Biggrin
Loved the event, maybe next Sunday again?
I loved to watch but harmfully did not get to try due to real life things I got to do :I
I forgot it completely, sorry.
Sad
Thanks and no worries.

We are thinking about doing a small adjustment:

Enable reset so people can reset their cars => will make insim automatically pitlane them and subtract some points (UF1 seconds). This way we wont have 50% of players flipped on the ground after 5 minutes, waiting for MED to come help. We would in fact not need a MED. Players would be back in the game immediately and also judge would not have to pitlane everyone going under ground. Win-win

We're also open for other suggestions that could improve the game...
Is it then allowed to camp down besides 2 enemy players so they can not reset?
I like the idea of being able to reset, it'll make things flow more easily and as you've said the MED will no longer be needed which means we'd have an extra player to help remove the King Biggrin
Reference URL's