[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Rynno666 (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Rynno666

- Time & Date of Incident 18.12.2015

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I dont know where to start but i try. I get 60 days ban yesterday. I was in chase and after chase i was get banned some admin for 60 days because wrong way driving they say. I get it was wrong time driving but not all time this SO track is left side driving and its new to me . I was drive left also but some corners ill take wrong way and causing some acccident. I say always sry after accident i dont have replay but i understand some admin want ban me for wrong way driving on chase. But cmon..60 days? I think its to much for wrong way driving i know my fault but so hard 60 days? I am not rammer on crasher i know tc very well. That was good chase i was even told it to cop that respect good chase like real chase. No ramming only fast chase and pushing and pitting. I was not understand wrong way driving was so big problem SO. track. I know its on Kyoto ban list when u drive autobahn wrong way. It was so hard to drive heavy bog fz5 always left side when u are in chase. If u understand me then its good if not then what can i do . I let u decide admins.

And a merry christmas all TC COMMUNITY good and bad peole whoever good christmas for all .

This is banning thread " General disregard for others, wrongsiding into people, harassing (honking) etc. "

Disregard for others? how? i dont insult nobody i dont do it on tc why when i know VERY CLEARLY tc rules. Wrongsiding into people yeah on chase and always say sry never not prupose. harassing honking? yes i was honk when i come full speed and seen some slower cars on ahead for they hear me when im come when they dont see map . That was not harassing cmon man..i know rules on tc why should i harass people damn ? i t was honking for slower cars to get me road not harassing.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Hello,

You might think hitting people on the wrongside constantly then saying "sorry" (in your case using a bind) will cut it and get you out of trouble. But honestly, if you're constantly hitting people, it proves that you're not sorry and the very definition of 'sorry' is deemed useless.

If you are saying "sorry" to someone it means you are genuinely regretful and do not want to repeat what made you say sorry. In your case, you were certainly not regretful and kept on making the same mistake, thinking a "sorry" would make everything alright. This completely defeated the point of your 'sorry' bind.

Now let's take a look at the two reports you racked up (make that 3 due to the one that eventually got you banned by me): http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20743

Nismo Wrote:Blatant ramming, never spoke with me after incident. I don't normally report anybody, it was just really rude what he did..

"Never spoke with me after incident" - I'm sure that sounds like a disregard for other users, don't you? And the very fact that you have no idea that you are treating others with no respect makes this all the more factual.

Quote:yes i was honk when i come full speed and seen some slower cars on ahead for they hear me when im come when they dont see map

There you go again; see you think you have the right of way over everyone because they were slower than you? I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. This was evident in the replay of the first report by Nismo, with you barging past him while everyone else slowed down.

Now tell me why you think this is not disrespectful to others, and why you deserve this unban because from my view, I'm not convinced.
Now tell me why you think this is not disrespectful to others, and why you deserve this unban because from my view, I'm not convinced.

Okei i understand what you talking . Some incident i may really say nothing and drive away but that was not crash or ramming but little scratch or smthing. But i get it yeah ill be more nice next time. And if i drive faster car i dont have right to pass anyone only then when its safe . I understand. I admit my "heavy Foot agressive driving" and next time ill be more safe as other cruisers. And yeah when say sorry its not all okei then but i was cant to nothing more when say sorry. never dont ram nobody prupose .Specialy on tc because i know very well this tc politican . Ill try to drive clean all times but sometimes lost control like we all. Sorry for that and i mean it.
Well thank you for your sincere apology. I hope in future your attitude and respect towards others changes and that you are more careful with your driving. I'm glad you've managed to learn from your mistakes this time round.

Due to this, I'm willing to reduce your ban. However, due to your history of rather long bans I will reduce this ban by half, meaning you will have to serve one month of this ban. Your new unban date will then be: 16th January 2016

This will be on one condition: You promise that you will be more respectful to others, no harassing and will be more careful with your driving. If this is broken, be sure a harsher ban will be put in place.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.

This will also be classed as denied and you will have to make an Unban Appeal or wait the full length of your ban if you do not reply with your promise I requested.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's