[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UNBan (due to an accident) (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ME NAME LFS

LFS username(s): SKoHIr_LFS
IN-game nickname(s): ! D e M o o N

Report due to an accident
But I regretted from his Riport
Committed to the laws of the server
I do not know what the reason to lament after Tbndona
Owner of Riport (Band Day 90)
Include much everyone and cooperate with me ..
I hope Taatqublon apologetic ..
Thank you so much
Moved to Unban Requests. Admin will be notified.

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
(2015-12-19 13:12)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to Unban Requests. Admin will be notified.

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THanK You
I am aware of this unban request and I will reply in due course.
(2015-12-20 01:33)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]I am aware of this unban request and I will reply in due course.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your cooperation
(2015-12-20 01:33)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]I am aware of this unban request and I will reply in due course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you respond will remain the way?
Man, have some patience, please. May I ask if the use of those dots is mandatory? We can see your replies even without these; ---------------------X100
(2015-12-21 09:45)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Man, have some patience, please. May I ask if the use of those dots is mandatory? We can see your replies even without these; ---------------------X100

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry I did not know what you had from the people
Sorry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm excited to hear your responses
please reply soon ..!
You deleted your previous post to write that...
Code:
SKoHiR_LFS     23rd Dec 2015, 6:47     Deleted Post

You're too impatient. Locked. Wait for Nick.
I am giving this some thought and will reply soon. What you did was very bad - you were stunting for hours, causing many crashes and affecting other drivers, then you rammed a police chase 5 times. I will decide later.
SKoHiR, I have given your ban some thought and I am willing to reduce the length of your ban if you promise to behave. If I am to unban you, you must always follow the rules when you are on our servers. This means you must not stunt unless it is in a stunt zone, do not cause crashes and do not ram police.

If you agree to this, I will take 1 month off of your ban. Can you promise to behave and follow our rules? You can read the rules in Arabic here: http://tc-g.uk/qawaneen/

Regards,
Nick
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's