[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UNBAN request (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: claysman

- Time & Date of Incident:yesterday, evening

- Replay / Screenshot Link:---

- Replay Timestamps:---

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I'm banned for crashing on ww, and do not apologising.
Really? I was on ww one time, when on road traffic stop and i saw it too late for brake, after that policeman stop me and i pay. It was my bad, but i said sorry and its the end... Any one crash on ww...
UNBAN please Smile
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Ok, I'm waiting.
Hello,

First of all:

Quote:but i said sorry and its the end

That's an outright lie. You said this right after the incident:

Chatlogs Wrote:2015-12-18 20:38:32 UTC One (Sydney) claysman Sayu : bayu
2015-12-18 20:38:30 UTC One (Sydney) claysman Sayu : bayu
2015-12-18 20:38:28 UTC One (Sydney) claysman Sayu : lol

You then disconnected without any form of apology. Your recent ban of being abusive and offensive was lucky to be reduced on your part. Your history is pretty horrendous with your attitude never changing from one ban to the next.

I see no reason to unban you due to you not learning from your many mistakes in the past. Plus the fact this was an obvious mistake by you that you did not think to simply apologise to the victim. Instead, you saw it as a joke and bailed out.

However, if you can prove to me that you are genuinely sorry and remorseful for your actions, I might consider a reduce in your ban length. You will not get an instant unban from me.
Ough! We are talking about this accident.. I wasn't on ww then.. I was on left side ( place for stop ), and I will drive, but I had to go and i click F2 to use bind " bayu " and than crash happened... I hadn't time for say this SORRY, because I had mouse button on LEAVE.

Now I see it's my bad...
But I don't do it special.
Really sorry for this situation and incident.
I really had to go very fast Sad
Sorry one more time.
You most certainly were not on the left side. You were at the pit exit in the right side and then continued to drive in the wrongside, hitting the COP coming from the Highway. You don't remember the incident very well then, but it probably never occurred to you that you were in fact in the wrong, am I correct?
I was on left, and I would go straight. So I can't be on WW. Smile
Well it's a little late now that you've decided to apologise. In fact, you are still insisting that you were not on the wrongside. In that case, I will deny your unban request. You are clearly not regretful, nor do you acknowledge fully what you have done wrong.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's