[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: vrogor

● Time & Date of Incident: I am not sure, a long time ago

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was banned from this server quite a long time ago for ramming, which I regret, I know i was out of order I should not have done it, please give me a chance to return to this great cruise server, and I will not make any problems again I just want to cruise nicely
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
Hello,

Technically this should've been an appeal but in this case it doesn't matter too much.

You were banned for the following:

Do you have any comment?
I am sorry about that, i dont remember saying all that stuff but it was over 4 years ago according to the ban list.. im sorry for my attitude back then and i can assure you it will not happen again Smile
Hello,

Due to the fact you've apologised and that it's been over 4 years, we will give you another chance. Insulting/abuse/swearing isn't taken lightly here, so you will need to be careful with that in the future.

Things have changed since you were last here. Please read the Server Rules. You may also want to read the Server Manual.

Please reply, confirming you have understood this post, and have read and understood the rules as linked to above. An unban will not be issued until you have done this.

~ [TC] CityDriving Management
Thankyou so much, i fully understand and agree to follow the rules
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's