[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request, VTiRacing (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: VTiRacing

● Time & Date of Incident: Dont remember, very-very long time when I was young and stupid.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: First of all, i would like to say sorry for these stupid moves what I did in one of the best cruise server around LFS scene. I was young, i was trolling with admins and crashing because I was stupid and we did it with my friend so we were "cool".

I feel I have been grown up now and missing TC as a cruise server to hang out from time to time when I feel I want to have some cruise fun with friends.

Once again, I am sorry I ever made something like this in your servers. I hope you can forgive me and give me one more chance.

Thank you and have a good time!

Best regards,
VTiRacing
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
Hello,

You were banned for suspicious country changes which is indicative of a stolen account.

Can you a.) recall which two countries the account was used from when connecting to the [TC] servers, and b.) the reasons for the country changes?

If it helps, this took place from ~2014-09-13 - 2014-10-30.
Hello,

Yes, I moved to Sweden around this time and my account actually got stolen but now its back in my hands and I am also back in Estonia. I think stealer was Latvian, but I am not sure about it. LFSTech and devs knows also about it, I have some e-mails between each other about it also.
Many thanks for waiting whilst we discussed this case.

We are satisfied that you have full control of your account. However we do highly recommended changing your password at regular intervals to prevent any possibility of another party gaining access to your account.

We are willing to unban you, however we ask that if you have any suspicion that your account has been taken over, that you contact us at the first possible chance. We would also appreciate it if you contact us if/when you move country (temporarily or permanently) so we do not mistake country changes for suspicious activity.

Many Thanks

[TC] Management

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's