[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request, Sound (Unban Request Denied by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: zaunt

● Time & Date of Incident 25/12/15 0:30

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

An admin banned me for no reason really. This is what happend:
I was driving on an high speed part of the map. A cop appeared in my rear view mirror. I moved out of the way to let him/her through. The cop (R.Fiets) thinks I drove in to him on purpose. This is not true and I was actually moving out of the way, off the racing line. Then Bryan accused me of driving in to the cop aswell. But he wasn't even there when it happend. He saw it on replay later on. I would like to be unbanned immediately... This was just another accident that happend. The cop and I just had a miscommunication and that's what caused the accident to happen. Nothing more, nothing less. I would like to apologise to R.Fiets, I hope he did not get hurt and is SOUND!!!

We were discussing this matter in the server, but LFS suddenly quit so I couldn't defence myself anymore. This unfortunately happend at a very bad moment, the reason for this is my shitty harddrive that is close to blowing itself up. Smile))))))

Thank you.
Hi, right I am the one that banned you, the replay shows you turning directly into the officer. You were in the middle of the road then just as he was passing you is when you decide to finally do what you call moving. Best bet when you see sirens behind you not just the cop in the mirror because then it is a bit too late, is to slow down and move to the closest side of the wall you were near. The way you tried to move from this officers way was far too late and really appears as if you weren't trying to move at all.
Anyway regarding this situation you have had others like it in the past and were punished for it, yet you still can't seem to move for police correctly. Most I can do for you is reduce the ban.
I'll leave this open for a short period for comments.
Okay, since no reply was made, I shall keep the original ban duration, and close this thread. Happy holidays!

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's