[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request, comsitower (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: comsitower

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014-06-18 17:50:38

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I would like to say sorry for what I did and I know that it was wrong. It was a pretty long time ago (over 1 year) and I would love to get a second chance. The reason why I am writing the Unban request is that I really missed the community and the server because its the only server where the community stays together and everyone can enjoy the cruise. I know that im repeating myself but I am really sorry.
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
Do you understand / know the reason you're banned?
Yes, i've been banned for "being AFK and gaining mileage ~Ash" (I still dont understand how its possible) but, yes I know why i got banned.
I was just making sure because of the vagueness of your original post.

In a previous unban request that you made with a different forum account (you should only have 1 forum account, by the way), you claimed your account was hacked / you weren't the one playing, despite evidence showing otherwise.

Comsitower Wrote:I deserve an unban because I wasnt at home yesterday and nobody had access to my account.
And why do I have 2 bans? 1perm and 1 for 365 days

And now you say this:

Comsitower Wrote:I would like to say sorry for what I did and I know that it was wrong. It was a pretty long time ago (over 1 year) and I would love to get a second chance. The reason why I am writing the Unban request is that I really missed the community and the server because its the only server where the community stays together and everyone can enjoy the cruise. I know that im repeating myself but I am really sorry.

But you also say this:

Quote:Yes, i've been banned for "being AFK and gaining mileage ~Ash" (I still dont understand how its possible) but, yes I know why i got banned.

Your responses are a little confusing. You say your account was hacked, then you say you're really sorry for what you've done, then you're saying you don't know how what you did was possible.

Just to let you know: due to the fact you already made an unban request for this incident, this should've been an appeal. In this case, it doesn't matter too much so we'll let it slide.

[TC] CityDriving Management will continue to discuss this and hopefully we'll get back to you soon.
Quote:(you should only have 1 forum account, by the way)
I know but i forgot the password and the email because i changed everything after the incident. And I forgot to write that im sorry for the "agressive" way of writing the first request because i was angry/mad because of the ban.
As BP posted above, there are a few bits which do not really match your stories.

Can you shed some light on the following please:

BP Wrote:you claimed your account was hacked / you weren't the one playing, despite evidence showing otherwise.

Comsitower Wrote:
I deserve an unban because I wasnt at home yesterday and nobody had access to my account.
And why do I have 2 bans? 1perm and 1 for 365 days

And now you say this:

Comsitower Wrote:
I would like to say sorry for what I did and I know that it was wrong. It was a pretty long time ago (over 1 year) and I would love to get a second chance. The reason why I am writing the Unban request is that I really missed the community and the server because its the only server where the community stays together and everyone can enjoy the cruise. I know that im repeating myself but I am really sorry.

But you also say this:

Quote:
Yes, i've been banned for "being AFK and gaining mileage ~Ash" (I still dont understand how its possible) but, yes I know why i got banned.

Your responses are a little confusing. You say your account was hacked, then you say you're really sorry for what you've done, then you're saying you don't know how what you did was possible.

Many Thanks
Hi. Im the brother of Comsitower (panda) and he quit trying to get an unban because he doesnt want to play lfs anymore (lost all his money on a server). But we were sharing accounts and i dont really know if "his" account was hacked and he doesnt want to tell me but i know that he was using a "bug" to gain mileage (turning wheel, full throttle and minimalize game) to earn money on some servers. Idk if that information helps you but I personally would like to play on TC and dont have the money to buy a s2/s3 license myself so it would be nice if you would unban the account. PS. Sorry for my bad english.
Any reply from the administration?
Hello

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately after a discussion, we will be denying this request due to the lack of structure in your 'explanations'. We do not have the time to run around investigating every corner to find out the truth either.

Kind Regards

[TC] Management

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's