[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban victor_andersson790
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Victor_andersson790

- Time & Date of Incident: 1 and a half month ago... Ive have waited for do a request.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Nothing sry!

- Replay Timestamps: Nothing

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Okey... It was like this... It´s hard to maybe believe but yeah... I was driving on the server.. ive got unbanned before and i joined.. Had -4500 and my USB ports are not so god so if i touch them or move them without taking them out my wheel is locking and all buttons are clicking!

And i was going to toilet and i was standing on the side of the road and i touch it but it was not with diligence.... And my shortcut buttons was starting to click and then i got banned for i got -5000 for the buttons was spamming

Now ive fixed the USB ports... It´s working now even if i touch it!

It was like 1,5 months ago so please can i get unbanned?

This is true what ive wroten! Smile

It´s not going to happen again becuase ive repaird the USB ports..

I hope you can give me a last chance!

I wish you a Very Mery Christmas And A Happy New Year!
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...

You made an unban request here but you went inactive: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=19965

Your excuses here and in the above thread don't actually match up. We don't like dishonesty.

For quick reference:

Victor Wrote:I deserve an unban becuase when i was standing still my brother started to click on a button on my wheel so it says "Im so sorry" and it did so i got banned and i had -4500 and then he clicked and he diden´t stop and i got banned for -5000 and spam... I deserve an unban becuase it
wasen´t my fault. It will never happen again!

Victor Wrote:Okey... It was like this... It´s hard to maybe believe but yeah... I was driving on the server.. ive got unbanned before and i joined.. Had -4500 and my USB ports are not so god so if i touch them or move them without taking them out my wheel is locking and all buttons are clicking!

And i was going to toilet and i was standing on the side of the road and i touch it but it was not with diligence.... And my shortcut buttons was starting to click and then i got banned for i got -5000 for the buttons was spamming
Hello,

Could you please tell us why you're using two different excuses? We want the truth, otherwise we will not be moving forward with your thread.

You only have a few days to respond, given the fact you went inactive on the forum after posting this thread. The exact same thing happened with your last thread.

Your last forum visit for reference: "Last Visit: 25th December, 2015 05:01 PM"

This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 72 hours.
You've had your 72 hours to respond.

Last forum visit is the same: 25th December, 2015 05:01 PM

Don't make a new thread until you're actually interested about getting unbanned. And sort out your story already.
Reference URL's