[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UNBAN Request - vol. 2 (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st request:

"- Your LFS Username: claysman

- Time & Date of Incident:yesterday, evening

- Replay / Screenshot Link:---

- Replay Timestamps:---

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I'm banned for crashing on ww, and do not apologising.
Really? I was on ww one time, when on road traffic stop and i saw it too late for brake, after that policeman stop me and i pay. It was my bad, but i said sorry and its the end... Any one crash on ww...
UNBAN please Smile
"

2nd:
Your LFS Username: claysman

- Time & Date of Incident:2015-12-18

- Replay / Screenshot Link:---

- Replay Timestamps:---

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I realized my mistake. I would like to apologize for my behavior was not ripe. I would like to ask for unban. I promise that this situation will not have any more space. I do not know why he was arguing on this point. Well, apparently I needed that time to understand their mistake, it was stupid. Once again, I'm very sorry for my behavior.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.

I know I am not the admin involved with this case, but just browsing through your history, it seems every time your ban gets reduced or expires, it is only a matter of days before you end up banned again, why is this? Maybe you should think long and hard about your behaviour upon your return to our servers.
I know how it was. My behavior was terribly childish. But this situation will not happen again.I not always confessed guilt, such a character, but now I understand everything. I know I need to improve their behavior. And I'll do it!
You have already made an unban request for this ban, therefore you must make an appeal against it if you feel it was unfairly denied.

Your previous request was here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20756

To make an appeal, please visit http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26 and read the thread "Read Before Posting".

This thread will be archived now.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's