[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Recuest (Unban Request Denied by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sample Unban Request Wrote:
● Your LFS Username: Pimpyboy3

● Time & Date of Incident --

● Replay / Screenshot Link:--
● Replay Timestamps:---

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Ireally Want to play on tc city driving! Ithink im banned for crash or somthing,iwas saying sorry but the guy didnt notice then reported me and then igott banned. Please unban me and igona drive More safe And just cruise! Have a Nice day!

Regards: Pimpyboy3
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Okei thanks!Smile
Hi there,

You caused a few crashes and didn't apologise for them, and sometimes came across quite rudely to users you affected. As a cop, you need to make sure you're more careful and, if you do cause an accident, make sure you apologise. As a cop, you also need to make sure you use your sirens and strobe properly. These incidents mean you will need to resit the test to get your cop license to prove you understand these facts.

Your ban is due to expire on the 1st of January, so until then you can just relax and enjoy the New Year.

All the best,
Nick.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's