[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: terminat0r16876

● Time & Date of Incident: 2012-05-19 14:17:12

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Okay so I was banned in 2012, at this time, I only just bought Live For Speed and was younger and didn't quite know what I was doing. Of course since then, I'm more experienced with LFS as I've played for many years. I did look on the ban list and there was no listed reason why I was banned but however would like to apologise either way because I'm quite sure I wasn't banned for no reason. The reason I request an un-ban is because I quite enjoy watching the events and such held on your servers via YouTube and would love to be a part of it all!

I hope you understand the situation! Thank you!
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
Hi,

You were banned for interfering with chases and major lagging.

Since you've apologised and it's been a while, we'll give you a chance.

As you live in Australia, your ping will not be great, so you will need to be vigilant with how you drive/behave. However, if you're constantly warping/disappearing then you will not be able to play until it's fixed.

Things have changed since you were last here. Please read the Server Rules. You may also want to read the Server Manual.

Please reply, confirming you have understood this post, and have read and understood the rules as linked to above. An unban will not be issued until you have done this.

~ [TC] CityDriving Management
Thank you! I do understand completely Smile I believe my connection should be better than in the past and do apologise once again for the inconvenience. Smile
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's