[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [RDSR] Banger Racing - Results!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to Renegade for making the graphics.
[Image: RDSRBangerRacingResults.png]
Congratulations to all winners!
Prize money and S3 voucher have now been sent out. Enjoy!
i knew i cum 18
Congrats to everyone that won something. Was great fun!
Congratulations to all, had great fun!
Well done and thanks for attending.
Grats for the S3. Was a rly good event!
Congratulations to winners, had alot fun! Smile
Congratulations was fun
Great event RDSR! Was really good fun Smile
Good job on the event. Enjoyed the layouts Smile congrats to the winners.
Congratulations to all winners! Also, the results are very nicely laid out, Nismo! Wink
(2015-12-30 11:49)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to Renegade for making the graphics.
(2015-12-30 15:33)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to all winners! Also, the results are very nicely laid out, Nismo! Wink

Renegade made them, not Nismo, Olli. But really nice graphics anyway! Smile Thanks for organizing the event RDSR, had lots of fun racing around with others. Smile
Thx for a hell of a race. . especially the last track was too crazy every time I crossed the middle. I closed my eyes. =)
thanks guys. had the game fun. good video to =)
And thanks for making the raking system, make it more fun when you can see the result =)
(2015-12-30 17:18)Tibe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-30 11:49)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to Renegade for making the graphics.
(2015-12-30 15:33)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to all winners! Also, the results are very nicely laid out, Nismo! Wink

Renegade made them, not Nismo, Olli. But really nice graphics anyway! Smile Thanks for organizing the event RDSR, had lots of fun racing around with others. Smile

Oh, my bad. Didn't notice that whilst just quickly browsing through the forums. Thanks for pointing it out mate!
Reference URL's