[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:stdarkhunter

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://uploadir.com/uploads/6s5w0zws/downloads/new
● Replay Timestamps: 14:53

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello,

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20947
I looked this report.Yes this is my account but this guy is not me.I don't know how this guy using my account.I just changed my lfsw and game password about it.But how can we solve this problem? I'm really sorry about that guy and that bad ended chase. I will say samethings to R.Fiets too.Can you help me,Please?

Everyone knows I dont use FZ5 without skin or XRT with a grey colour.

Thanks.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Hey Mbt Smile

Any chance you could tell me the last time you connected to our servers please?
(2016-01-03 18:06)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.

Okey, Thank You

(2016-01-03 18:07)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Mbt Smile

Any chance you could tell me the last time you connected to our servers please?
Hi,

Uhm,It's 2 or 3 days ago when the time is 2 AM in UK i think(in Turkiye 02:00-05:00) .
Thanks, do you remember the previous visit to that aswell?
(2016-01-03 18:13)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, do you remember the previous visit to that aswell?

2.01.2016 02:00 in GMT time i think.I visited before this 01.01.2016 in same time i think.
Ok, thanks for answering those. I am just trying to look into this for you, might take me a while but will get back to you soon.
(2016-01-03 18:24)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks for answering those. I am just trying to look into this for you, might take me a while but will get back to you soon.

Thank You.
Hi,

Having a look at your URS, you have multiple bans for misbehaviour just like this. You must understand it's quite hard for us to believe that you have been hacked considering your history. Sure, you can say that your account has been hacked but surely it wasn't hacked all those times last year? You racked up a fair amount of bans which ultimately led to this one being one of the longest since early 2014 (which I'm doubting you were hacked then as well).

I just find it convenient that you just took all of those bans 'on the chin' due to their short length and just got on with it. Now that you have a lengthier ban, all of a sudden you say that you were hacked, it's hard to believe. Furthermore, taking into account another long ban in 2014 for the same reason you appealed that it was all an accident, leading to you getting unbanned. No less than 4-5 days later you got banned again, for the same reason of ramming. Again, how can we believe this is not you?

I'm sure you understand my point.
(2016-01-03 19:12)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Having a look at your URS, you have multiple bans for misbehaviour just like this. You must understand it's quite hard for us to believe that you have been hacked considering your history. Sure, you can say that your account has been hacked but surely it wasn't hacked all those times last year? You racked up a fair amount of bans which ultimately led to this one being one of the longest since early 2014 (which I'm doubting you were hacked then as well).

I just find it convenient that you just took all of those bans 'on the chin' due to their short length and just got on with it. Now that you have a lengthier ban, all of a sudden you say that you were hacked, it's hard to believe. Furthermore, taking into account another long ban in 2014 for the same reason you appealed that it was all an accident, leading to you getting unbanned. No less than 4-5 days later you got banned again, for the same reason of ramming. Again, how can we believe this is not you?

I'm sure you understand my point.

Hello,

In 2014 i have not PC.Then I have gone pc cafe for playing this game.2015 February i buy a laptop.In this case did you looked my nick name and FZ5 skin? I never use another skin for years.And i'm using g27.And every time i'm using Sorry/Np in white color etc.And Yes i was banned years ago but I'm not ramming now.
I will look further into this when I have time. In the meantime, you will need to come up with some harder evidence to convince me that this was not you.
I can show what are you want for this was not me.

And I'm playing from 3-4 years in your servers.Are you really thiking about i will do something like this move? If i had done like this head to head crash,I will say sorry and pay the sorry money and give the chase money for Angel and R.Fiets. It is not to be happen.Someone have played with my account and banned,I did no do anything and I can not playing now.Really?What are you thinking about this? Is that guy can be talking english like me?Just No.
Right, I've given this some thought and even though you've had a history of misbehaviour, it has been a few months since your last ban. I will trust that you have changed your password and that you try and keep your account safe and secure so this kind of thing does not happen again.

Of course, if you are caught doing this again, then you might not get another unban.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's