[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request? (Unban Request Denied by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Lakupappa IGN:MIGU
Time & Date of Incident: 3-1-2016 ~23:25

Hello TC. I got banned about twenty minutes ago and its kinda sad that i got ban becouse i have enjoyed playing in your server. I got banned becouse swearing. I said Suomi perkele to other one guy who is from Finland. Guy who banned me said that i have been warned before but im not sure did i swear before. But anyways there is some people who crashes all the time and does everything they want and doesnt get banned but swearing is so bad thing. I understand that i cant swear in your server but i got banned so easily. I have followed other rules pretty well imo but i think that swearing is little bit too strict that you can get so easily banned from that. I hope that i can get back to your server soon becouse i needed only 2k for my fz5 lol. Biggrin And how long is my ban if you dont unban me becouse when i got banned there didnt read anything about how long is my ban.
Nearly all of your URS entries are due to your poor language on our servers - you were actually given a warning a couple of days ago about this. Nevertheless, I will contact the admin who banned you.

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Your URS contains nothing but filthy language.

We take swearing very serious. We have young kids that play in our servers. Every time you curse you are disrespecting admin and those young players.

Your ban was 3 days. You will serve this entire ban and if I personally see you using this type of language again, I will make sure you are gone for a long time.

Thanks,
-Dizzle

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's