[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DJmad - Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: DJmad

● Time & Date of Incident 4/1/2016

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivhmczmox978kj...3.mpr?dl=0
● Replay Timestamps:
53:28:00 - I was drifting around one of the last corners before I was banned.
53:47:00 - I was banned

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was drifting around the top left of the map (As was a lot of others), as I was drifting, [TC]›Dan‹[COP] Was at the side of the road (not in a chase). As I was drifting past him, one of us lagged causing him to be hit and moved, he then stated "Seriously DJ Mad?" "See you in two weeks.". I then replied with the following; "What?" "?". I was then banned.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

To be fair, ramming isn't your sort of thing, you're more into insulting and being abusive, so what you did was quite abnormal, so to say.

I'd also like to reiterate publicly that the insulting prior to this ramming incident did not contribute towards the ban, instead the "ram" itself.

After checking the replay, it appears lag was involved despite your wheel appearing to head in the direction of my car. Since I was parked (and didn't disappear from the replay), it can only be down to yourself lagging.

I know the terms you used didn't contribute towards the ban, but even if Eric did apparently say it in TeamSpeak, that doesn't justify why it should be said publicly on the server, especially after I busted you.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's