[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Lol I'm banned? (Unban Request Granted by Elmo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:

FPVaaron

- Time & Date of Incident

3+ years ago

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
Nil
- Replay Timestamps:
Nil
- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I don't even recall the reason it was that long ago.

Hello, I loaded LFS up, (been a member since 2003)

I'm banned from your server, can't remember why but it would have been something from years ago. Can you unban me as it's the only server that seems to have people playing these days.

LFS name is FPVaaron

Thanks

Administrator Message by: Bez

Added template for you into OP
You will need to post in the relevant section,

Please follow the template provided here.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Ill move this topic for you please respond in here with your unban request
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'FPVaaron'
I added the template for you into the OP. Edit that post by using the button that has the pen and paper.

Once this is done I will contact the admin who will deal with your unban request.

Many thanks,
~Bez
Done.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
How's that decision going.....
Please have some patience. Not all admins have all the time in the world, we all have lives of our own. The admin who banned you will look into this when they get the chance.
My apologies, I thought 4 days was sufficient to read a thread.
You waited literally years to make an unban request and now you're complaining about it taking a few days to process. No admin is getting paid for their duties so be patient.

I'll lock this for now. If the original admin doesn't reply within a few days, the request will be taken over by management anyway.
You were banned for deliberate ramming, disregard to other players and this general attitude: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1462863#post1462863

If your attitude has changed and you genuinely want to play on our servers rather than cause trouble, I will unban you.
I think it's safe to say after more than 6 years I'll give it a shot.
So what do you say?
Do you consider more than a 6 year ban sufficient for some silly behavior back in the day?
I'll lock this again since it's apparent you're still having patience issues. Your last reply was little over 12 hours ago.
(2016-01-17 12:32)FPVaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Do you consider more than a 6 year ban sufficient for some silly behavior back in the day?

More like less than 5.5 years, but who's counting. /pedanticism

Well, it was based more on a consistent attitude as well as specific actions.

Attitudes can change over time, although the older people get the less likely that is to happen.

I will unban you on the basis that there's a decent chance your attitude will have changed since then.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's